Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Southampton away 1-0 full time

1 minute ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Southampton will be laughing their heads off. They will not believe how easy we gifted them 3 points. 

If Rodgers wasn’t the manager I would be convinced our players were paid off to play like that

Curious - What about Rodgers being manager lessens that feeling?

2 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Southampton will be laughing their heads off. They will not believe how easy we gifted them 3 points. 

If Rodgers wasn’t the manager I would be convinced our players were paid off to play like that

Laughing they got 6 points from us!!

Piss Poor no fight no guts no ideas and the Team were damn awful too Brendan’s management style seems to have jumped ship and left him a few months back he needs replacing he needs to go this weekend let’s get Big Sam or Redknapp I do t care even if it’s Kermit the fuching frog  in til end of season but ffs he’s got to go Now !!

Edited by justfoxes
  • Like 1

Just now, Matt said:

I daren't comment in fear of being accused of repeating myself.

Thing is, there is a reason for that.

A common denominator.

I don't know how else to dress it up.

How about Let’s get this Charlatan out of our club now Rodgers has to go !!

Just not good enough. Bad enough to watch without having some half cut fan for 90mins in front of us. Made the game even less enjoyable than it was already, although very amusing hearing someone who can barely stand up straight calling for everyone to get some backbone!

Nacho had a real off day. Tete looks lost. No forward drive and a manager doing his weekly shop on the touch line every week. Two poor teams, poor game. From positive signs against Villa, Spurs and United first half, back to this. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Claridge said:

The manager may be awful, but the players are pathetic. Can’t see anyone getting much out of this bunch. Such a poor mentality 

The mentality comes from the top. We've always been week mentally with him. Even when we were doing well we should never have dropped out of the champions league places.