Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Southampton away 1-0 full time

10 minutes ago, marcymarc666 said:

Not from the looks of you, clearly like our team you couldn't score in a brothel.

You clearly dont know my rep on this forum, best 60 seconds you'd have mate and i dont swing that way. Lol

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Philkeavo said:

The malaise that has set in at Leicester is starting to stink the place out. The club is malfunctioning from top to bottom. I cant see a way out which is the most depressing thing of all.

This has been going on for a long time. 

Edited by foxinsocks
  • Like 1

Guest Col city fan
Just now, Philkeavo said:

The malaise that has set in at Leicester is starting to stink the place out. The club is malfunctioning from top to bottom. I cant see a way out which is the most depressing thing of all.

I think this is part of the problem and shows the general apathy of Leicester fans.

’Starting’ to stink the place out?!

Its been happening for 18 months 

We’ve been awful in the last 3 games over 8 days. 2 of which were games we really should have won. 

I usually give it 24 hours before I react to defeats like this. But I’m finding it difficult to do so. I’ve held back from wanting him to go previously but not anymore. For the good of everyone’s health let’s start the mutual agreement process, pay him off and give us a chance of survival. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Rodgers said its the kind of performance we would want lol lol lol

Jeeezzz. 

Of course he did.

66%  possession. 0 Shots On Target - Don't forget having a shot means you're ultimately gifting away possession.

Control.

:brendan:

Rodgers aside.

Does any other team being remotely comfortable, give away a penalty, save the penalty and then retreat back into its shell and get completely dominated for the next five minutes? 

We’re building from the back in the last few minutes and then we’re trying the low percentage passes in midfield? Which is it we’re building cautiously or we’re trying to get it forward. Do one or the other but not both. 

Rodgers ultimately carries the can but this team are clueless. 

I think I’m just about done with them for this season. 

• Like 2