Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
coolcol

Southampton away - who had their ticket and ID checked ?

5 hours ago, Bayfox said:

No chance in fact it was even mentioned that it wasn't those using the coaches that were the problem. Another **** you to anyone not wanting to use official routes. @Lcfc_lass10can back me up on that.

To be fair i have also raised that with Jim and he's apologised and said he doesn't believe that to be the case. I have however explained that had the minutes been taken properly that will have been noted. 

It seems unless you are 70 plus, linked to an official group and want to travel on coach you are guilty by association.

I've been invited to a meeting with Jim in regards to this now. So if anyone has anything they really would like raising then please drop me a DM between now and the 5th of April on here and I'll try my best.

Ridiculous that. I was half joking but you’ve confirmed it. Openly taking the p*** because even they know the majority of our fan base are too placid to kick off properly. Like someone above said it’s just another nail in the coffin of younger fans and groups who want to have fun. Rather have coach loads of families wearing and  waving club merch around clapping to whatever music English football clubs now blast over their PA systems. Said it months ago a proper protest against the club is necessary and somehow fan groups and areas need to come together so we can collectively show our dissatisfaction. The only other way around it is if we get relegated. But nobody really wants that do they? 

2 hours ago, LCFCJoe96 said:

I know it obviously it’s a slightly different situation but had an email today from Wembley/The FA’s ticket service regarding the Finalissima game there next month…of all the stadiums/organisations you’d think would want to have complete ID etc of fans attending you’d go with Wembley/The FA but nope it’s just a “yeah give it your mate if you can’t come”

DE3B9342-26A3-4CBF-820F-6036B91E3049.thumb.jpeg.27ecee781008200766eebf7d643ed11e.jpeg

Come on now let’s not be ridiculous, you can’t compare a family friendly Instagram match at Wembley to an lcfc premier league away match. Who the **** goes to finalissima 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Come on now let’s not be ridiculous, you can’t compare a family friendly Instagram match at Wembley to an lcfc premier league away match. Who the **** goes to finalissima 

Well considering it’s sold out, quite a few people

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LCFCJoe96 said:

Well considering it’s sold out, quite a few people

Yeh that came across wrong. I meant- we know who goes to games like finslissima, Andrew, Jenny and little Otis and Lola for their bi-monthly outing. Andrew will bring back programmes for the office and Jenny will put a selfie in the ‘school mums’ #familylove WhatsApp group. Completely different kettle of fish to an lcfc away match 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Yeh that came across wrong. I meant- we know who goes to games like finslissima, Andrew, Jenny and little Otis and Lola for their bi-monthly outing. Andrew will bring back programmes for the office and Jenny will put a selfie in the ‘school mums’ #familylove WhatsApp group. Completely different kettle of fish to an lcfc away match 

That’s majority of our away ends too lol

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Yeah it’s fair, we know the general crowd aren’t going to be exactly rowdy to put it lightly lol, point was more you’d think of all grounds the national stadium would be hyper conscious/strict on who they let in for anything, glorified friendly, stadium tour, cup final or Little Mix concert, caught me by surprise

• Like 2

On 10/03/2023 at 20:08, worth_the_wait said:

https://resources.lcfc.com/leicesterfc/document/2022/05/16/5786c0e4-8c87-4674-8e04-99b9eb65cf23/Season-Ticket-TCs-2022-23.pdf

Re Season Tickets T&Cs, the following rule would be an interesting one to try and enforce:

7. No person may bring into the Stadium or use within the Stadium any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a Match at the Stadium.

Imagine scanning your digital ticket on your phone and then your phone being taken off you as you are not allowed to take it into the stadium.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

If the chap heading these stunts has worked previously for Spurs, PSG and Club Wembley it's no really surprise his actions are completely out of touch with a club and fanbase like ours.

Ahhh is it him? Spoke to him a few times on the European tour if so.

3 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Ahhh is it him? Spoke to him a few times on the European tour if so.

Yeah one of two blokes more bothered about sailing than football. Then you have the pair from Cov making the KP like the Gulag 

Edited by CosbehFox
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Yeah one of two blokes more bothered about sailing than football. Then you have the pair from Cov making the KP like the Gulag 

Not sure he was bothered about sailing but there was definitely a bloke who worked away with other clubs.

On 10/03/2023 at 13:48, Bayfox said:

I'm currently having this debate with both Jim and Susan Whelan  it having spoken to Alistair Spiers who is head of sales on Weds either he doesn't know the clubs own T&Cs or he doesn't seem to be as keen to promote this option.  

Still seems an absolute waste of time tho. In my situation all I was asking if I could pass to a relative to accompany my lad or alternatively pass my lads sesson ticket to a mate and where I stood. Seems ridiculous we have got to this point.

Sorry just to clarify, Susan Whelan is being brought into stuff like this? No wonder the club is an absolute joke right now if someone in her position is having to be dragged into such crap that should be sorted lower down. Dear me.

Has the ridiculous 50 points per season with an arbitrary start date been discussed at these meetings or does that not suit the old boys who have no interest in the younger generation coming through?

I have been in contact with Jim a couple of times about this and he seemed to think it wasn't a problem in the slightest. Absolutely bizarre - so if you wouldn't mind bringing that up again, that would be fantastic thanks.

• Like 2