Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
East Langton Fox

Gary Lineker steps down from MOTD

3 hours ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

Murdering your own citizens and those of territories you occupy because you do not like their race, religion, sexual orientation or politics is not in anyway comparable to seeking to secure a sovereign border from unlawful entry.

In layman's terms he is a f++king idiot and deserves whatever comes his way.

Maybe you should read what he actually tweeted.

1 minute ago, LestahGOAT said:

He compared the LANGUAGE being used now to the LANGUAGE being used in 1930s Germany.

And then just to prove that this is nothing like 1930s Germany, he got sensored for his freedom of speech.

Exactly. My point being he did not call the current government Nazis. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Seems like there will be no presenter or pundits tomorrow.

Probably bring more viewers out of curiosity!

Maybe it will be match commentators next!

The BBC should offer the job to Tory MP's,

LIke politicans of every flavour they adore he sound of their own voice and the chance to be centre of attention is just irresistible to the scumbags.

Besides which the attempt would be utterly hilarious.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
22 minutes ago, Adrian said:

I dunno maybe Gary gas gotten bored with footy and has read mein kampf cover to cover and become an expert in German social policies in the 1930's and his assessment is important and relevant but can't help thinking he's my age and has 8.7 million followers and I can't influence my daughter to tidy her room...

Maybe if you used an occasional full stop she'd listen.

22 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

No you are are right, that was just added as a similarity rather than a factual comparison. Not wrongly either in my opinion 

The big difference is that the Nazis were building up public support to strip Jews in their own country of all their rights before deporting them to concentration camps. This government is appealing to popular consensus to win an election. Now I’m not defending the tories but there is a MASSIVE difference 

Edited by 99 Problems

The BBC's idea of "impartiality" is sticking someone like the head of the IMF, or EMA, CBI or WTO in the same studio as an anti vax Tufton Street 900 million immigrants are coming to live in your street right wing goon who thinks the world is ran by lizards, and because there is one of each in the studio they represent 50% of the population each and their views are as sound as each others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If the commentators and players support him (I think they will), I think the Beeb will end up backing down.

Frankly, after all those goals he scored for Leicester and England, and after talking about crisps on the telly in a Leicester accent, and after being a massively prominent Leicester fan in the public eye, he could have advocated the cruel death of puppies in food processors and I'd have probably still loved him.

As it is, he happens to have been spot on this week, as he often is, and the BBC are arses.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, LestahGOAT said:

The BBC's idea of "impartiality" is sticking someone like the head of the IMF, or EMA, CBI or WTO in the same studio as an anti vax Tufton Street 900 million immigrants are coming to live in your street right wing goon who thinks the world is ran by lizards, and because there is one of each in the studio they represent 50% of the population each and their views are as sound as each others.

You spelt Shade wrong 

• Haha 1