Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
East Langton Fox

Gary Lineker steps down from MOTD

8 minutes ago, MaidstoneFox said:

Sir David Attenborough, Gary Lineker, they are basically after good Leicester people. The Beeb will ban all future screenings of The Elephant Man next.

Holy shit I see it now, Rodgers is working for the BBC, they want us out of the PL too!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

No need to bring the Bee Gee's into it.

A fine British pop group

And yet they wrote an entire song, "Staying Alive", that belittled the victims of the Bolton Massacre of 1644.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Harpenden Fox said:

As are phrases like ‘illegal invasion’, which either intentionally or unintentionally promote hatred of foreigners, the vast majority of whom come here to seek a better life for themselves and to make an active contribution to our society

Also using a term like swarms to describe a group of people which is intentionally dehumanising.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

Tbf this lot wouldn't know a decent gladiatorial games if it hit them in the face with a trident.  They can barely manage to keep eggs on the shelves let alone bread.  

I wouldn’t underestimate the modern day propaganda machine which is the most potent and powerful in history. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Probably be no  great loss ..

I was going to suggest this but presumed it was a contractual obligation in consideration of what the clubs receive but I suppose if there’s no exact stipulation then an unused sub or assistant coach, with all due respect to their roles, could be the clubs token gesture interviewee. Or Filbert?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brizzle Fox said:

Hard to judge really, but the racists among our fanbase do seem to be out in force this evening so i think we've got a pretty good idea...

Anyway more power to our Gary's elbow.

Who'd have thought a sports presenter would start the revolution, but I'm here for it.

20230310_225557.thumb.jpg.864d9e8501316af17a2e9dd8bd7758b7.jpg

I can only imagine it was one of 3 things insaw last time I went

1. Just off the centre there was a huge road full of tents with I'm aiming were Syrian refugees (I went just after the last big invasion when Russia got involved and displaced huge numbers of them)

2. The large number of black men (mainly around Eiffel) selling tat which wasn't a thing so much 15 years ago, but are very common in most European cities now and always been common in beach resorts 

3. The amount of tourist scammers around like the friendship bracelet scams, petition girls, magic tricks ect which have been around for decades

Either way, he was probably trying to imply it was a immigration issue, completely disregarding the close ties France has with its previously colonial past and links with a lot of African nations (hence why there is a lot of Algerian, Mali ect people in France and strong African ties to their national team)

But nah, for the sake of that clown let's say the whole of Paris is a migrant super city ragghhh

• Like 2