Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
East Langton Fox

Gary Lineker steps down from MOTD

2 minutes ago, marcymarc666 said:

I understand what you're saying and I sympathise with those people but unless we stop this craziness people will be living on our streets in their hundreds of thousands within 10 years and that's just not right 

This is why people will still vote Tory because they think this will actually happen

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Trev3939 said:

Sky just said he’s coming to the game today lol

Superb can hear the chants now from one side “ THERES ONLY ONE GARY LINEKER “ the other side “SACKED IN THE MORNING !” Let’s be hoping he goes and gives the lads a positive team talk to fire up the lads to beat Chelsea !! 🤪

3 hours ago, fox_up_north said:

Anyone who thinks this isn't a concern; I teach A Level History and one of the topics is Mussolini and the rise of Fascism.

Please, if you don't think it's a concern that Gary Lineker, a footballer who made one tweet in disagreement with the government, has been told to shut up, read up on Mussolini's use of the media. 

Completely agree.  I don't always agree with Gary Lineker, but I defend his right to say it.  We are on a very very dangerous path if people are silenced.

6 minutes ago, marcymarc666 said:

I understand what you're saying and I sympathise with those people but unless we stop this craziness people will be living on our streets in their hundreds of thousands within 10 years and that's just not right 

And this is why we need press regulation. They're allowed to spread lies and vulnerable people believe and get upset by it. 

7 minutes ago, marcymarc666 said:

Why do you think they'll be homeless?

1 minute ago, Two_Pints_of_Lager said:

Spoken like an MP, ready to criticize for offering no credible alternative 

3 minutes ago, Two_Pints_of_Lager said:

So how do you propose we acquire fresh water, food, electric etc

Spoken like extremists, making up non-issues and blaming it on migrants.

We're not even close to being short of any of those things. You're insane. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Zear0 said:

Spoken like extremists, making up non-issues and blaming it on migrants.

We're not even close to being short of any of those things. You're insane. 

Last time I checked France wasn’t a war zone, why risk your life to leave it?

3 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Last time I checked France wasn’t a war zone, why risk your life to leave it?

There are many reasons why a tiny percentage risk their lives, some are trafficked and have no choice, some have family connections, some speak the language, and many see the UK as a welcoming safe place.

The other thing that really stings is knowing this is exactly what the current regime were aiming for with the impractical and unenforcable "scheme" they announced.  Equivalent to that Darwin Nunez chant bloke, living rent free and he knows it.

Edited by Zear0