Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
East Langton Fox

Gary Lineker steps down from MOTD

9 minutes ago, marcymarc666 said:

I think this will be the election decider: Conservative: Stop the boats

Labour: Welcome the boats with open arms

That’s the only way they can win so no surprise to see them setting out their stall 

starmer wont fall for that but he may struggle to control the narrative 

4 minutes ago, marcymarc666 said:

I would hope the state of the country re NHS, Housing, Cost of living and inequality, public services etc are the deciding factors. The right wing would prefer it otherwise

11 minutes ago, marcymarc666 said:

I mean labour have already sided against Lineker because Starmers winning strategy is to basically be the Tory reserves and hope that the Tory first team are too toxic to stay afloat 

18 minutes ago, marcymarc666 said:

Don’t think anyone on either side of the argument wants people arriving illegally via small boats, they just don’t like it for different reasons. 

Current system is awful, proposing a sham bill that can never obey international law doesn’t help anything. Tory party claims to care about solving this, but if they truly did they would make serious attempts to solve it rather than just making a show for the next election. 

They don’t want to fix it, because it’s convenient for them to talk about when it suits. 

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, HoChiMinhFOX said:

Yeah and solve world hunger while he's at it...So he's not entitled to an opinion because he's not welcoming them off the boats with rice crispy squares and lemonade? Behave.

Who said he isn’t titled to an opinion, Im saying if you have migrants stay at your home pick them straight up from the port as a true reflection of the type travelling the channel and the ones that you are an advocate for.

Don’t cherry pick the safest most educated available options and yeah there all also a lot of problems on his own doorstep that he could use his influence to highlight local homeless issues in the County.

What’s that got to do with solving world hunger?

He has the time to send a multiple tweets about immigration on more that one occasion but can’t tweet and highlight the homeless in Leicester or house them also.

• Like 1

Can Gary manage us til the end of the season please?

At least he gives a shit about things. Doesn't even matter what those things are. It's more than we can say for the lads in the dressing room.

1 hour ago, marcymarc666 said:

I didn't say who I was voting for.

You said:

1 hour ago, marcymarc666 said:

Implying that the election was a binary choice over this issue. As I have already pointed out to you, this is an issue created specifically by the government to fight at the next election.

So I stand by my point. You are being manipulated. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

Who said he isn’t titled to an opinion, Im saying if you have migrants stay at your home pick them straight up from the port as a true reflection of the type travelling the channel and the ones that you are an advocate for.

Don’t cherry pick the safest most educated available options and yeah there all also a lot of problems on his own doorstep that he could use his influence to highlight local homeless issues in the County.

What’s that got to do with solving world hunger?

He has the time to send a multiple tweets about immigration on more that one occasion but can’t tweet and highlight the homeless in Leicester or house them also.

I would love to know how your brain comes out with such nonsense. I imagine it's a maze of stupidity with a sprinkle of the Daily Mail and Sun. 

46 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

You said:

Implying that the election was a binary choice over this issue. As I have already pointed out to you, this is an issue created specifically by the government to fight at the next election.

So I stand by my point. You are being manipulated. 

I don't care what era it is, who is in power, I don't believe that anyone has the right to turn up at these shores and claim asylum without going through the legal process.

PERIOD.

Just now, marcymarc666 said:

I don't care what era it is, who is in power, I don't believe that anyone has the right to turn up at these shores and claim asylum without going through the legal process.

PERIOD.

Would you like to kindly explain how somebody can legally do that in Britain after this proposed bill?

Good luck.