Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
East Langton Fox

Gary Lineker steps down from MOTD

34 minutes ago, Joe90lcfc said:

So anyone who doesn’t have your soft views are being MANIPULATED?  There will be a lot that come over illegally no matter what LEAGL plans the government put in place!! I find it completely unacceptable that the working tax payer should be subsidising these ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!! I’m done with this thread before I get banned 

I find it sad the tax payer has subsided an education system that’s been unable to teach you reading comprehension. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Joe90lcfc said:

So anyone who doesn’t have your soft views are being MANIPULATED?  There will be a lot that come over illegally no matter what LEAGL plans the government put in place!! I find it completely unacceptable that the working tax payer should be subsidising these ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!! I’m done with this thread before I get banned 

Without making up some bullshit, tell me - how has immigration affected you, personally? 

Edited by SecretPro

39 minutes ago, Joe90lcfc said:

So anyone who doesn’t have your soft views are being MANIPULATED?

Didn't say that.

There will be a lot that come over illegally no matter what LEAGL plans the government put in place!!

The government literally took away the system that was already in place.

I find it completely unacceptable that the working tax payer should be subsidising these ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!

I actually agree, but this isn't about that, it's about a situation explicitly created by the government for their own benefit.

I’m done with this thread before I get banned 

Bye then.

9 minutes ago, Harpenden Fox said:

Two blokes near me started shouting bomb the boats. Utterly depressing to realise people can think like this

It's a sad poison from the media they expose themselves to. Easy reading like the Sun, Mail, Express, and Facebook posts where unfortunately they're unable to think critically in reaction to news events. 

There's also 'common sense' ideas that the likes of Farage spout which might appeal to people if they can't and won't dig a little deeper. 

People don't understand the impact of the policy, people don't understand how you can enter the country legally, and hear inflammatory comments from a Government which is resigned to using culture wars as their only hope of winning the next election. 

I think there's a certain percentage of the population, as there is with the MAGA right in the States, who have minds that sadly can't be changed - they are in too deep. The recent Fox News scandal is an hilarious example of this. 

We just have to hope there are enough decent people in the centre ground to avoid us having to appease these people any longer.

Edited by ousefox
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

It's not about Gary's tweet now .  Its about the beeb high ups pandering to the tories.

Its about the chairman who kept mum over sorting out 800k for boris.

BBC is as about as corrupt and Tory biased as it's possible to get. If someone was paying you millions a year, wouldn't you be be biased in their favour?

The whole shit stinks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

Some absolute freaks booing the chants today! How thick can you be lol

Same ones who boo the players taking the knee.

We have some proper knuckle headed people in Leicester.

• Like 4