Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
East Langton Fox

Gary Lineker steps down from MOTD

I have never understood in my life,why someone could hate/dislike anybody...

I have travelled the far corners and experienced all sorts of characters..

Various TV presenter and present & ex sportsman,or celebrities...

Build up of hate towards average individuals on TV...my life is too important to waste time on such thoughts..

Gary Lineker over the years,can be witty,or a damn right bore sometimes,or come out with heavy or light,world-wide views,like other presenters..I can't form an hate profile on such people...but Gary more than most,because of Leicester positive connections,one has some ( maybe silly stupid) bias bond,others like J.Ross just distant fly by night interest....

Some of my awkward neighbours ( only 2-3,)...but no cell of an hate growth.

But really it's irrelevant..

BBC went too far,political journalist, went too far,politicians went too far demanding either apology or sack..

Fxck the falsities & Draconian words in a contract,which a decent lawyer would rip apart...hate/dislike an individual...

This is Britain it's paramount to protect free speech, especially against government knob heads and their journalist cronies...

Whether ones statement causes controversy, opposite opinions,baying hound journalist...

Dismissal,threat of job or forced to retract statements....

Again...wrong wrong,wrong.

I today have spent waiting and having an operation, of rebuilding of primary operation..loosing 1/3 of my foot and being monitored for my other major illnesses, in Germany.

I am so disgusted,shocked ,embarrassed & somewhat scared of such actions on a government backed

Programme that they even dare push this stance..That political journalists of one side are getting what they demand,others blindly denied words..

Any hate I might have is towards such very dangerous actions & turn of disgusting implications..If no right or left politician irrelevant of Lineker does not stand up in 100s,we are lost as a nation and courtesan of free speech...

This must have a knock on effect...

Lineker-gate....

• Like 3

"Why don't they stay in neighbouring countries?" Bothers to read some actual statistics from an actual source such as the UNHCR and not The Sun which shows the following:

"More than 7 in 10 of all refugees under UNHCR’s mandate and other people in need of international protection come from just five countries.

Syrian Arab Republic 6.8 million

Venezuela 5.6 million

Ukraine 5.4 million

Afghanistan 2.8 million

South Sudan 2.4 million"

Followed up with this:

"Türkiye hosts the largest number of refugees, with 3.7 million people. Colombia is second with more than 2.5 million, including other people in need of international protection.

Türkiye 3.7 million

Colombia 2.5 million

Germany 2.2 million

Pakistan 1.5 million

Uganda 1.5 million"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Dusty said:

If you cared to educate yourself, you’d see this is a very ill informed opinion. Most do stop at the country bordering the one they are escaping. Majority of the ones that travel to the UK do so because they already have friends or family over here. If we can afford to fund millions on mp expenses, we can afford to home these people as well. 

What the friends and family that came over illegally the week before???

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dusty said:

If you cared to educate yourself, you’d see this is a very ill informed opinion. Most do stop at the country bordering the one they are escaping. Majority of the ones that travel to the UK do so because they already have friends or family over here. If we can afford to fund millions on mp expenses, we can afford to home these people as well. 

Hahaha

So at the point of exit from France, they're not actually suffering persecution, danger and seeking desperate escape from life or death, they are just cherry picking their chosen end point.

Yes?

1 minute ago, Dirkster the Fox said:

Hahaha

So at the point of exit from France, they're not actually suffering persecution, danger and seeking desperate escape from life or death, they are just cherry picking their chosen end point.

Yes?

Would you stay in France if your family were here? Would you stay in France if you were from a country previously colonised or occupied by Britain? Would you stay there if you could speak English and not a word of French? Reckon they just fancy crossing the channel for a laugh?

• Like 3

Just thought..though now getting rather tired .

In supporting our Gary's rights,couldn't we get 'gud ol' Brendan to take over Gary's slot...That would settle both sides restructure..

BBC presenter giving super analyse BS on   MOTD & new job available at Leicester..:devil:.  :trumpet:

Just now, GingerrrFox said:

Find it mental that anyone can support Leicester City and hold discriminatory views regarding immigration. Leicester is one of the most multi-cultural cities in the UK. If you aren’t proud of that you’re ****ing tapped. Catch me having a curry tomorrow night with friends of all colour and creed hopefully celebrating a Leicester win. 

Same folk who probably whinge about Liverpool fans calling us Tories

• Like 1

Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

Would you stay in France if your family were here? Would you stay in France if you were from a country previously colonised or occupied by Britain? Would you stay there if you could speak English and not a word of French? Reckon they just fancy crossing the channel for a laugh?

Get over yourself, get off your virtuous soap box and look at the front page of the Mercury from yesterday for the actual reality.

• Haha 1

Just now, Dirkster the Fox said:

Get over yourself, get off your virtuous soap box and look at the front page of the Mercury from yesterday for the actual reality.

Err no it isn't.  It's the reality of what's put on the front page of a right wing rag for the delectation of those who froth at the mouth.  

For the actual reality look a bit further than the Mercury would be my advice.  

• Like 3