Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Chelsea - Match Thread

Amartey must have been surprised himself to get picked. There are about ten of our players all out of form in a negative formation. Has Brendan pressed the nuke button or is it reverse psychology genius? I think my £50 to get £95 back on Chelsea winning is looking safe, sadly.  

52 minutes ago, foxfan92 said:

Fear for us today. 

Really think this formation invites pressure and its going to be hard just keeping the ball out our own half.

Well to be fair...we have sent out a lot of invites every week..

1 minute ago, Will1981 said:

I like Amartey he has more good games than bad and always gives 100%, I honestly think Faes is much more of a liability than Amartey and costs us more goals.

I don’t mind him either. Our whole squad has been responsible for some costly mistakes, and his usually come from our persistence with playing out from the back which again highlights more to me the errors of the management. Never really understood why everyone piles in on him yet gives so many others an easy ride.

Just now, foxile5 said:

Some cursory booing for two ex players.

Considering the impact that both of their refusals to play had on the clubs fortunes I'd have expected some more anger.

Whatever happened to good old wholesome coin throwing? I don't condone violence but in the case of these two perverts get the change on the pitch