Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jim5000

Chelsea post match 1-3

10 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

You can train all week, instil passages of play and work on set pieces, formations whatever you want. If a premier league player cant score from 3 yards out then that is on them, it happened last week and again this week. Players to blame yet again.

But Rodgers said himself last season we don't have time to work on set peices :dunno: 

You can run down pretty much the same 'individual errors' for every game this season. Do you not see the trend lmao or are you so enamered with Rodgers still that you think he's faultless. 

Infact wasn't it you who made the foxestalk donation bet with me last year? I'm 99.9% sure it was

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

You can train all week, instil passages of play and work on set pieces, formations whatever you want. If a premier league player cant score from 3 yards out then that is on them, it happened last week and again this week. Players to blame yet again.

Also. If all the players aren't good enough, why does he still start them 4 years on? 

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

But Rodgers said himself last season we don't have time to work on set peices :dunno: 

You can run down pretty much the same 'individual errors' for every game this season. Do you not see the trend lmao or are you so enamered with Rodgers still that you think he's faultless. 

Infact wasn't it you who made the foxestalk donation bet with me last year? I'm 99.9% sure it was

I don't think you could be more wrong about everything in one post.

Ive not once said i support what Rodgers is doing. How would you set about premier league players missing from 3 yards? What would your coaching be??

Ive never had a bet on here

3 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

I don't think you could be more wrong about everything in one post.

Ive not once said i support what Rodgers is doing. How would you set about premier league players missing from 3 yards? What would your coaching be??

Ive never had a bet on here

But i'm not wrong. I'm correct. You even said its multiple games. It has been the same for a long long time. When is it not individual mistakes and poor coaching/management? 

Do you think he set us up well with the correct tactics and game plan for any of the last 5? Do you think the way we play suit the players he's using? Do you think the subs he make are correct? 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

For me, the midfield is (almost) as culpable for our bad defence as the actual defenders. How often do we see teams literally dribble straight through our entire midfield without even an attempted tackle?

Edited by Beechey
  • Like 2

I'm glad I didn't watch, reading FT is painful enough. I became allergic to the sight of BR so probably will miss the remaining games, it's just too frustrating and depressing to watch and it's been going on for too long. My last hope is this **** will abandon the ship when we get relegated, they will work out the mutual agreement and terminate his contract but can't say I'm holding my breath.. who in their right mind would want to employ him anyway? He's making crazy money just for showing up, with his non-performances and sabotaging tactics. The though of Rodgers staying on for another season... :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

But i'm not wrong. I'm correct. You even said its multiple games. It has been the same for a long long time. When is it not individual mistakes and poor coaching/management? 

Zzzzzzz again, how do you coach finishing from 3 yards.. Rodgers isn't faultless, but so many blinded by their hatred for the man.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

How many points has Rodgers personal spat with Soyuncu cost us? We play a high line. He is a proper defender, unlike Amartey, and he’s fast. 

Totally agree. We know Soyuncu had poor games but all players do. He is simply a better player than Amartey who we know is more error prone. 

2 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

I'm glad I didn't watch, reading FT is painful enough. I became allergic to the sight of BR so probably will miss the remaining games, it's just too frustrating and depressing to watch and it's been going on for too long. My last hope is this **** will abandon the ship when we get relegated, they will work out the mutual agreement and terminate his contract but can't say I'm holding my breath.. who in their right mind would want to employ him anyway? He's making crazy money just for showing up, with his non-performances and sabotaging tactics. The though of Rodgers staying on for another season... :facepalm:

Watford could be a good shout .Managerial Merry go around .

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Buzzell said:

Shit goalkeeper, shit defence, shit changes from Rodgers. Chelsea weren’t amazing either. Thought we could have got something out of that until Rodgers made them changes.

Soumare for Mendy, what the fvck was he thinking?

Yes, I thought we were doing ok before the Subs. It all fell apart when he made the changes.

Taking Mendy off was just daft. He was doing ok getting in tackles and blocks while passing well as usual.

Once he went off our resistance fell to pieces and they just passed through our lines too easily.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Is there anybody on earth apart from Rodgers who would of replaced Mendy with Soumare

That sums Rodgers up, he makes no sense. He’s writing the longest sack me note in history. I hope he goes regardless of whether we go down now, it’s completely toxic. We may as well get shot of him and just see if there’s a reaction. 

Another load of shite. What on earth was he thinking taking mendy off.as soon as soumare came on we hardly had a kick.

Absolute joke. Chelsea looked crap and half arsed as well.

Get the ****ing clown out. Absolute garbage.

Big dan can **** off as well.

1 hour ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Also. If all the players aren't good enough, why does he still start them 4 years on? 

Exactly that, even a blind man can tell you before the game, at least 2 of Ward, Amartey or Faes are gonna have 1 or more major fcuk ups.

So there is no defending him when he keeps picking them and it keeps happening regardless of who we play against. 

• Like 1

Can't see where the next point is coming from myself. Seems there are plenty that do. Had about three arguments going back to my car with football illiterates that think it's simply missed chances from players to blame and not Rodgers fault. Seem to have a blind spot about our glorious high line which is why we concede week in and week out. Well done to the lads with the *Rodgers Out* chants. Might just open Top's eyes that his call for unity ain't gonna work while this lightweight excuse for a Manager is at the wheel.  . 

Glad many saw it broadly the same as me. Ironically I thought we did alright today. In better times that's one you shake off, say that it happens and move on. We are in a position where unfortunately we can't afford those any more. But I had some sympathy, I wasn't angry today like I was at Southampton last week.

The set up looked Ok and we created chances. I won't blame him too much for Amartey, but Danny Ward and the crazy, crazy subs, I'm just lost. We were having a good period in the game, had momentum, and making 3 subs taking Mendy off? Just insane.