Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brentford Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

we look like a team that expects to concede. Everyone just politely looks around at each other. Nobody demanding more. nobody angry about it. 

The look of a team that gets relegated imo 

we remind me of the stoke team that tried to play football and finally went down 

Agreed. What's the ****ing point of this sport if no one cares?

• Like 1

Am I right in thinking Rodger's has dropped Soyuncu from the bench leaving us with zero centre backs to bring on? At a time when Amartey is starting?

Genuinely behaving like a narcissist who blames us for holding him back at this point...

• Like 3

Just now, lee7 said:

I said this a few days ago! 

I genuinely just want him out of our club. 

You need him to go into a post match interview with not being able to spin the story or come up with any excuse. It would be extreme but it’s got to happen at this point. Unfortunately it’s they type of game he brings Nacho on and he saves him with a scrappy draw.

Not watching the game, listening on RL but we do sound like the goal was an unlucky one to concede, but at the end of the day we are set to lose our 17th game in 27 league games in a 38 game season.

Edited by Tuna