Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brentford Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Not when it's deflected past him.

1 minute ago, lanefox said:

A deflected shot , give your head a wobble

The deflection wasn’t that big and the ball wasn’t travelling that fast. I think his reactions should be better than that deflection or not :dunno: 

Still feel more confident with him in nets rather than Ward.

• Haha 1

Just now, egg_fried_rice said:

The deflection wasn’t that big and the ball wasn’t travelling that fast. I think his reactions should be better than that deflection or not :dunno: 

Still feel more confident with him in nets rather than Ward.

Nah that's rubbish. It totally wrong foots him. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

It’s like banging your head against a brick wall week in week out. I’ve accepted it’s time to drop down to the Championship. The players have gave up, the board have gave up, Most fans I know have gave up. What a terrible end to a Fantastic and proud era for Leicester City. 

These players would not have the fight for the championship, they’re not strong enough 

Following the game through Flashscore, am I right in saying we are unlucky and the goal was a deflected effort but been pretty even so far? 

Like I say, this is from what I can gather from Flashscore’s commentary, not my own opinion. 

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

I'm Starting to think that we aren't under achieving, rather sitting right where we belong.

Most of the team are relegation fodder.

The proven quality is barely there now, either now too old, wrecked by injury, or leaving soon if they are proven quality. 

The squad is in a total mess. 

• Like 4