Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brentford Match Thread

Very poor once again. Can't get into any flow because the tactics just seem poor, meaning everyone just looks so lost on and off the ball. 

We're never getting back into this at this rate. Brentford are so comfortable. One half-chance from Barnes and a half-chance header from Daka. That's it. Literally nothing else to shout about. 

Just now, Pete52 said:

Following the game through Flashscore, am I right in saying we are unlucky and the goal was a deflected effort but been pretty even so far? 

Like I say, this is from what I can gather from Flashscore’s commentary, not my own opinion. 

Yes we've been dreadfully unlucky. On another day we could easily be 6 or 7 up here I reckon

• Haha 3

It hasn’t been a catastrophe, but there’s been the usual complete lack of urgency, desire, quality and belief. 

We look like a side bereft of anything, but I think that it’s so ****ing dull, that the fans can’t even motivate themselves to turn really nasty and force Rodgers out of the door. 

We’re already relegated if he stays, it’s pathetic. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Not watching the game, listening on RL but we do sound like the goal was an unlucky one to concede, but at the end of the day we are set to lose our 17th game in 27 league games in a 38 game season.

It was bad defending on our part, Brentford did a play off a set piece and we looked lost. Yes the deflection was lucky but the space brentford had was shocking.

1 minute ago, egg_fried_rice said:

The deflection wasn’t that big and the ball wasn’t travelling that fast. I think his reactions should be better than that deflection or not :dunno: 

Still feel more confident with him in nets rather than Ward.

He's already gone down for the initial deflection and Souttar is right in front of him when he then diverts it. It's physically impossible for him to react to it

• Like 1

Just gone through the last 10 pages of threads on FT and there's nothing positive. Good grief this club is probably be worse I remember it. Even gong down to league one we seemed a less a little bothered about being relegated. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

I'm Starting to think that we aren't under achieving, rather sitting right where we belong.

Most of the team are relegation fodder.

Yep, our signings over the past 2 seasons have been diabolical.

Tielemans is off, Maddison likely to follow him, and Vardy is finished.

Anyone with any quality was poached and the replacements have been doggo.

We have a mid-table championship team and squad currently.

• Like 1