Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brentford Match Thread

Just now, oadby.fox said:

I think BR’s done well to get us to the stage where we can go to Brentford and keep the score to 1-0. We can’t compare ourselves to sides like this, it’s like a mini racing a Merc.

Blessed to be able to watch my club play against a titan like Brentford. Thank you Brendan, for allowing me this honour.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

Because he’s a decent wide player, him and Ricardo only ones we have

Castagne has to support the attack by overlapping. It would draw one of those two defenders away, giving Barnes more space.

1 minute ago, KingKoala said:

This game is made for Iheanacho and we have daka today.

Change him from the start of second half.

I disagree, Kalechi would be an awful choice Brentford are rapid in the transition, and Kalechi is the worst at giving the ball away in dangerous areas. Daka hasn’t been dreadful by any means, but we don’t get the ball to him in the right areas, and when we do, everything is rushed and he just snaps at the chances. 

• Like 1

KDH isn’t very good. 

People slammed Perez but at least he could pass a football. Praet isn’t spectacular but again, he can pass a football. 

We’ve fallen so far from what we were. 

If we don’t change Brendan, we’re done. If we don’t go this season, we’ll likely go next. We’ve seen this happen to so many clubs. 

We are awful.