Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brentford Match Thread

Just now, BACKO said:

Tete, KDH and Daka completely anonymous.  Barnes not much better.  Wilf cant pass.  You simply can't perform with half your outfield players performing like that.  Ricky P looks good!!

Problem is Ricky is playing inverted into midfield, so Tete is getting literally no support whatsoever. We are so unbalanced.

• Like 3

Guest Col city fan

I’m actually watching the game.

So far, we look like a side who could well get relegated. There’s little passion, we aren’t winning second balls, going forward we look clueless and Rodgers doesn’t look like he has a clue how to stop the rot.

HUGE 45 or so mins coming up for this football club I fear.

Edited by Col city fan

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Every time Tete gets the ball he’s stood still, I meanC what the **** to people want from them? 

Nonsense Ricky gave a delicious thro ball inside the full back. Tete's cross was as limp as Bernie ecckeestones dick

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Tete was dynamite before he came here

No he weren't. He was garbage at Lyon which is why they got rid.

The inability to have a go is unreal. Brentford mixing up different types of corners, long throws, cross wing to wing. Our ‘attacks’ are the same each time, and mostly involve passing around waiting for the entire defence to regroup.

This fraud has ruined them. No one is playing for him. He can’t survive this game, but I know he will. 

• Like 2

Looked alright to begin with, Wilf was looking up to it and the wingers finding space but we've sunk as it's gone on. Simple set play to concede from, sloppy.

If you look at the team now we've practically lost a quality player from each position; Kasper, Soyuncu, Tielemans, Vardy - we haven't replaced any of them adequately and are playing like half the team we were.

2 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

Genuine question. Was that goal down to shit goalkeeping, looked like he got to the right place and still let it in

Took at least 1 maybe 2 deflections, could have potentially got his legs to it but would never expect that. Just one of those that no one is really at fault for, although I'd have to see if he could have been closed down better for the shot. can't remember much at that point as my head was firmly placed in my hands.

Easily the worst side in the league right now. Doesn’t matter what Rodgers does, he won’t turn this around. We’re heading down. We need a serious shake up, fresh ideas, fresh tactics. This clown has run us into the ground. It’s time for the circus to finish.

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

Yep you’re right, he’s probably under orders not to overlap, I don’t see Ricardo venturing forward either

Ricardo is playing as an inverted full back, meaning he’s a midfielder when we are in possession. Tete is completely alone on the right side against a winger and full back.

Just now, ozvaldo said:

We should try giving it to Barnes a few more times in his stationary position. That seems to look so dangerous…

Bag of shît. 

He's crap with Castagne behind him. Castle doesn't overlap like Kristenson so they double up on Barnes every time. It's so easy to defend against us

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I'm Starting to think that we aren't under achieving, rather sitting right where we belong.

Most of the team are relegation fodder.

Most of the team was here when we somehow managed to blow top 4 twice in a row. 

and now they are relegation fodder. 

what’s the common thread from then to now?

absolutely hilarious seeing people pining for the Ndidi Mendy double pivot - not that they’re wrong 

Edited by Bats8711

6 minutes ago, Sly said:

KDH isn’t very good. 

People slammed Perez but at least he could pass a football. Praet isn’t spectacular but again, he can pass a football. 

We’ve fallen so far from what we were. 

If we don’t change Brendan, we’re done. If we don’t go this season, we’ll likely go next. We’ve seen this happen to so many clubs. 

We are awful. 

All correct 

1 minute ago, Beechey said:

Problem is Ricky is playing inverted into midfield, so Tete is getting literally no support whatsoever. We are so unbalanced.

Agree - another masterclass!  Nice to see him winning duels and sprints despite the odd position!