Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brentford Match Thread

We're woeful. Look clueless in possession of the ball, soft as a marshmallow in the challenge, 60% running when out of possession, and our shape is all over the place. Add to that Barnes just keeps running into blind alleys and Tete looks like the second coming of Zsolt Laczkó, it's not hard to see why we find ourselves in this predicament. The board have to pull the trigger if we lose this one. 

Just now, Lesterlad said:

Thought Ndidi been our best player. Souttar and Amartey ok, Barnes and KDH dreadful. Iverson not at fault for goal. Daka ok. 
you can’t win games when we give away silly goals and Barnes and KDH are dreadful week in week out

Yep. Best half of football I've seen Ndidi play all season. KDH has gone back to championship level over the last few games

• Like 1

I mean, after this inevitable defeat we all know he should be immediately sacked….but we also all know it will just be another 2 weeks of complete silence from the club, no action, no desire to get out of this ****ing mess. Just piss off now brendan you twat

I don’t know how a manager can take our best area of the pitch (wingers) and completely nullify them by offering them no support from literally any other player.

We look worse than bang average, barely able to advance the ball into threatening areas.

2 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Problem is Ricky is playing inverted into midfield, so Tete is getting literally no support whatsoever. We are so unbalanced.

Yet more ridiculous management. Ricardo does that on his own anyway but does it coming from a wide position. Forcing him to tuck in all the time unbalances us as you say, and makes it so unpredictable.

The sad thing is, as with most games this season, even if we do get back into it and somehow get an equaliser, I have zero faith we'll be able to hold on for it or even get a winner. 

That being said, I can't see us getting the next goal in the game anyway lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sly said:

People slammed Perez but at least he could pass a football. Praet isn’t spectacular but again, he can pass a football. 

Signing passive players like this pair or just clearly not good enough fodder from Southampton is the reason we're where we are now, we've filled the squad out with so many players who are nowhere near the standard and our best players have left or run their contract down.

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

We look like the only side down there  unaware of our current situation. The likes of Maddison and Evans saying were playing well and are just unlucky further points to this

Evans was probably just PR but Madders calling out Tanner who is pretty inoffensive was odd and uncalled for - if he genuinely thinks we are playing well he is deluded and Rodgers has brainwashed them.

7 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

I don’t actually think we’ve been that bad. It’s just the fact we’re losing again after so much shite that makes us so fed up.

It’s like being brainwashed overtime imagine being 1-0 down no shots on target 2 years ago and thinking we have played ok.

generally fans go to matches to be entertained not to limit how badly you lose by when playing smaller clubs,

Damage limitation seems to be the running theme under BRs Management.