Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brentford Match Thread

1 minute ago, wardyfox86 said:

At least 1 goal going in from an iffy pass from Amartey to either KDH or Ndidi, who gets dispossessed and they break through and score.

This could be from any game this season. 😂 I would also add to the mix constant slow side to side passing while moving forward 1ft at a time then get caught on a counter. Watch out for the amount of times Castagne auto back passes then apologises to Barnes who was in space and Riccy trying to hit the ball down the line but get closed down as it’s all so slow. 

We can also include the KDH 270 degree clockwise turn because he can’t pass with his right foot which will ruin any attack we try. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

He’s playing wilf instead of pappy to help defend set pieces 

Brentford are usually hot on set plays 

but he won’t recognise that wilf can’t play out from the back 

Definitely expecting to see in proper Rodgers fashion that it will be Ricardo or Castagne on Toney at corners

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

2 wrong decisions outweigh 1 right one. Brendan playing selection roulette. 

feels that way, we all saw for weeks Ward needed dropping and Amartey had been dropped, was pretty meh last week imo

but hey ho, 

just gonna have another weekend ruined by the ****ers not turning up

• Like 1

We have 2 fit central defenders in the squad and everyone is still moaning about Amartey starting, fair enough he has had a couple of bad games this month but he is generally pretty solid.

We should get behind him as I think he is still stuggling with the death of his teammate.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Will1981 said:

I would have played Maddison from the right with Nacho behind Daka, not been impressed with Tete at all.

Tete brilliant against Villa, ok against Manure 1st half, pants the rest of the time, due a performance.  Be also massively handy IF Dan doesn't pass the ball to the opposition at least once in this match, see Blackburn, Chelsea etc.

If in doubt go long Dan, safer!!!

16 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Iversen is rightly a headline, and good luck to him, but Ndidi being back in is massive.

I hope Wilf finds some form.

COYB  :scarf:

I love Mendy..but an inform Ndidi of old,with KDH engine,and Maddison doing the stearing..we might have something..

And well Iversen...P ARTY T ime...

They might score ,but I hope not through an Iversen clanger or wave-off

• Like 1