Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brentford Match Thread

After the red we reverted to first half pass ball so only got the one attack in.

Loss might have seen Rodgers gone though.  Table is looking extremely dangerous right now, 1-0 defeat we would have been out of it on goals scored (equal goal difference).

Edited by Chrysalis

1 hour ago, egg_fried_rice said:

The deflection wasn’t that big and the ball wasn’t travelling that fast. I think his reactions should be better than that deflection or not :dunno: 

Still feel more confident with him in nets rather than Ward.

Give over he saves that easily if it isn't deflected, are you Gary Birtles by any chance?

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Decent point.

It's not, but anything is better than a loss. Brentford were far below their best and these are games we need to take advantage of if we are to avoid relegation.

12 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Nothing. He's been very steady in Goal today. Needs to improve his footwork though.

If he can’t do the soft shoe  shuffle,Couldnt care, he has to be just an above average keeper from now on,when it comes to ….Saves

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

Why above average, He's replacing someone who's been below average for so long.

We need to give him his chance and decide if they both need replacing in the Summer or not.

If he can step up in these remaining games he could save us a lot of money in the Summer.

Because we are going into the eye of the Tiger part of “our season”…

Its the natural course of  being thrown into a gladiatorial afray,he will need that bit more than a settled GK,but it can/will be the making of the man Iversen…

and why in hells name how do we know he needs replacing…

Your post is a double sided sword..saying why above average,but he has to be prepared to be be replaced,without given even his PL careers start space & chance….

Hes a GK,a Leicester GK,even now it still means something, give this baby Dane first a chance and your heart..

”klugscheissers” competition can be decided in a not 12 game spell, but a good half season,though a good enough time under massive pressure to show potentential tendency..Ward was given more than his his fair wack…

I hate saying this,never thought I would say it…but he is the worst GK,we have seen in…well I have been supporting since the 50s…

After a year sitting on the bench I myself would have said ok…PL not my strength,let’s go down one two divisions.& still had and discovered a decent career…That’s why in the end little sympathy,throwing away too many seasons in being satisfied with 8 game season then sitting on the bench…Fk it man challenge yourself at the next lower level..!

Thats what adds up to the worse…