Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brentford 1-1 LCFC - Post Match Thread

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

People moaning about a point.

We have lost 9 games by the odd goal, if we have converted 5 of those to draw we would he in a decent position.

I understand what you're saying, and if we were in that position, I'm not sure anyone would complain.  But at this point now, it feels like 1 point might not be enough in this type of game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

People moaning about a point.

We have lost 9 games by the odd goal, if we have converted 5 of those to draw we would he in a decent position.

I'm not moaning about the point, I'm moaning about the manager not making decisions that give us the best chance of winning a game we could have done.

• Like 2

We got a point,  but what’s the point really?  Better in the 2nd half?  Better than what, a Sunday league team where every player has a hangover?

Despite all the guff and bluster spouted by the fraud master the majority of this team battles for top 4 two seasons running. There is enough in them for mid table. This pretty much all lies at the feet of the Gucci clown allegedly managing the team and the spineless wonders running the club. Awesome. 

31 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Brentford loft a deep cross into the box for Souttar to gobble up like a fat American at an all you can for the 14th time in the half. 

Garry Birtles: "wow that's amazing to see and so refreshing, I don't think I've seen a side play like this in the Premier league". 

Hey - there’s plenty of fat English people too

A healthy Souttar for a season in the Championship may be enough to get us right back up. But we all know that wouldn’t happen so it’s moot. 

Souttar and Barnes were excellent.

Thought Madders and KDH were poor although they showed moments of brilliance.

N’Didi had a good game.

Strange subs as usual but will take the point. Shame results didn’t go our way but next few games are very important. 

36 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Brentford loft a deep cross into the box for Souttar to gobble up like a fat American at an all you can for the 14th time in the half. 

Garry Birtles: "wow that's amazing to see and so refreshing, I don't think I've seen a side play like this in the Premier league". 

I swear Birtles mutters " 'ave it" under his breath with every long ball

• Haha 1