Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brentford 1-1 LCFC - Post Match Thread

1 minute ago, Beachyboy said:

Just seen the Brentford goal, read a few comments that Iverson couldn't of done anything about it, I guarantee if Ward concedes a goal like that 80% of people are saying see told you he was crap.

Did you miss the two deflections it took?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Guest said:

Did you miss the two deflections it took?

I seen the deflections, I'm not saying it's poor goalkeeping just that we are 16th as we don't have a top half goalkeeper. If Iverson was that outstanding he'd of been put in the team sooner, I know Rogers is stubborn but we don't have a top 10 goalkeeper at the club. I'd swap either of them for at least 15 out of the other 19 clubs keepers.

Edited by Beachyboy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, oxtonfox said:

Good point? We were playing Brentford not Barcelona. A couple of seasons ago this would have been hugely disappointing.

Thank god…even at our best..Barcelona would be too much..

don’t put us in places we never earnt…

2 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Wow wee, a point away at high-flying (by their standards) Brentford. 

We've had worse days.

I do think it's a good point as when we were in 4th or 5th and they were about that in the championship we struggled to beat them in the cup, and alot has changed for both clubs since then.

Edited by Beachyboy

Just now, Beachyboy said:

I seen the deflections, I'm not saying it's poor goalkeeping just that we are 16th as we don't have a top half goalkeeper. If Iverson was that outstanding he'd of been put in the team sooner, I know Rogers is stubborn but we don't have a top 10 goalkeeper at the club.

I've not seen anywhere near enough of him to know how good he is but I would agree 100% with people saying he couldn't do anything about the goal. The shot is going towards the near post, gets sent towards the far post by Ricardo and then back towards the near post by KDH who's about three yards in front of Iversen. Realistically I don't think any keeper is saving it, top 10 or otherwise.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Go on holiday…hunt down some troll-relations..

Trollstigen in Norway?

Btw, earlier this week, I drew comparison between our last 5 PL fixtures and the first 5 of the season. We've played exactly the same opponents (Arensal, Brentford, Chelsea, Man Utd and Southampton), and the outcomes of all the matches have been identical - defeats home and away to all except Brentford, which have both been draws.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ronnup said:

We were the better team. Vardy is pointless now. Tete wad garbage again. Souter was class. Ricky makes a big difference. Maddison was largely absent apart from flashes. 

It’s those flashes that makes the games…

Someone alluded to the fact last week, it seems like he thinks out his subs and the minutes he will bring them on and then just sticks with them. Tete started the 2nd half well nearly scored then next minute he's off for Praet??? And why oh why would you bring Soumare on??

I have honestly lost interest and between watching the rugby and taking a second half nap I didn’t really pay much attention.

Just watched the Sky highlights, other than their goal and a shot over the bar that was all they seemed to have is that right ? 

Granted the entire second half highlights were our goal and their second yellow. 

44 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Keep Tete on and Iheanacho comes on instead of Vardy, we could be talking about 3 points. 

That what I was dying,hoping to see…Nacho itaking Daka place, Vardy not this game..

Soumare, he should come on….

10 minutes after  the warm down..

Mendy had to be one of the first 2 subs….

Hamilton & Cullen have parted…Rodgers needs a new soother/ phsyciatrist..

Hes lost it, altogether mojo, eye for any type of sub, get him on the sofa..ASAP..

Soumare has to be taken out of his head….

If we are looking Manager replacement…I would go for a pairing like Clough& Taylor, Pearson & Shakespeare…

..I put forward out veriy own @Babylon & @Col city fan:scarf:  :scarf:

Edited by fuchsntf