Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Section Survey

1 minute ago, Claridge said:

Most of the singing in the Liverpool game seemed to come from where the singers used to be. It’s rubbish where it is, I’m 7 or 8 rows behind and all season it has lasted for 20 mins and has then gone rubbish. Admittably that’s usually when we have conceded . Needs moving to the back so I can sit down and not just stand up for the sake of it👀

No one’s forcing you to stand in the section? There’s 30,000 other seats in the stadium 

Just now, Claridge said:

Been there for years and enjoy the people around me, it worked far better with them at the back, it’s a bit cringe at the moment to be fair. 

So you got a ST in the section with no intention of participating? 

19 hours ago, Lako42 said:

So you got a ST in the section with no intention of participating? 

I had been there long before they were and Id say I probably sing more than they do. Not sure these comments are from people who are not in the section ,but it is pretty poor and very half hearted. It was better last year, there is no way it has improved the atmosphere and they are the first to boo and chant against the players. Sorry if that's not what people want to hear but that's what I see and hear from those around me who have sat there for years .Im not sure what was wrong with having the back few rows anyway, sure it was louder 

1 hour ago, Claridge said:

I had been there long before they were and Id say I probably sing more than they do. Not sure these comments are from people who are not in the section ,but it is pretty poor and very half hearted. It was better last year, there is no way it has improved the atmosphere and they are the first to boo and chant against the players. Sorry if that's not what people want to hear but that's what I see and hear from those around me who have sat there for years .Im not sure what was wrong with having the back few rows anyway, sure it was louder 

You and all the people around you can move together next season. Sure there’ll be enough seats free in the championship 👍

2 hours ago, Trekerz said:

You and all the people around you can move together next season. Sure there’ll be enough seats free in the championship 👍

Pretty sure it will fizzle out soon enough, don’t remember them being there in the championship last time👀

• Like 1

Just had a quick flit through  this and I honestly  don't know what the answer is apart from our fans pretty shit. As a rule I go in sk1 but unless you're  right in the thick of it the atmosphere  is crap. Few times I've been in g1 and there is probably a about a dozen lads at the back that join in. Monday was on the edge of sk1/g1 and as a fan base it was depressing.  The usual few g1 lads singing but I was surrounded by a family that looked like they would rather be somewhere else, 3 young lasses that spent all game on their phones and the row behind looked like they had block booked ubers  back to Ginns and Gutteridge. sat in sk3 for the Roma game . The guy next to me nudged all around him offering sweets ffs. Take me back to pen 1 and 2 at filbo. Don't do many aways but they're  not much better.  Do we ever have the dull allocation all singing like the scousers did Monday or villa and leeds

• Like 1

On 17/05/2023 at 20:15, The Doctor said:

"following the club's relegation it is clear that the singing section has a negative impact on the players and club performance, as such it will be broken up and all involved banned from attending for persistent standing"

On 17/05/2023 at 20:17, SemperEadem said:

I saw a fan yesterday on one of the facebook groups say something not too dissimilar to that.

Saw someone on Twitter claiming that this new UFS thing is the reason for our shit performances this season since it all started when UFS became a thing.

Sadly my Twitter's on private right now else I'd have listed everything we've won since UFS begun (for those who struggle to parse a sentence: This is not the same thing as claiming UFS are responsible for any of Leicester's successes during this time)

Good to see the overall result. Not sure why a trial needs another trial when 70%+ are supporting its continuation, mind…

Hilarious that the ‘other comments included’ sections had “bring back the clappers” in both sections. Clearly catering that for some happy ears internally at the club when presenting results back.

Can just picture it now… *big grin having pulled one comment from each group of respondents “And people were even saying we must bring back the clappers, boss”

• Like 1

“63% of people in the section were already season ticket holders in that area when the trial began” Majority of these 63% just want to stay in their precious seat rather than move to another and let people who want to sing do it.

2 minutes ago, Trekerz said:

Other comments-“ create a section for those with ill health” 

Thats called the disabled seats we have all around the stadium! lol

Maybe some disabled people don’t want to sit at pitch level and risk getting hit by the ball.

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

Maybe some disabled people don’t want to sit at pitch level and risk getting hit by the ball.

Okay, let’s put all the disabled people on the top row of the Kop. I’m sure they’re buzzing at the thought of climbing them stairs

Just now, Trekerz said:

Okay, let’s put all the disabled people on the top row of the Kop. I’m sure they’re buzzing at the thought of climbing them stairs

Because there is definitely no in-between pitch level and the top row?

I know someone who is very ill and won’t go for that reason. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Because there is definitely no in-between pitch level and the top row?

I know someone who is very ill and won’t go for that reason. 

What difference is an actual disabled section then to where people normally sit anyway? It’s not as if anyone apart from L1 and SK1 stand in the stadium? Why do they need their own section 

3 minutes ago, Trekerz said:

What difference is an actual disabled section then to where people normally sit anyway? It’s not as if anyone apart from L1 and SK1 stand in the stadium? Why do they need their own section 

Do you mean other than I’ve already pointed out?

On 18/05/2023 at 20:32, Claridge said:

Pretty sure it will fizzle out soon enough, don’t remember them being there in the championship last time👀

Union FS been around as a group since 2013, the rest of it - the section, the grouping together to create an atmosphere - is new because the people in that area were pretty silent for a supposed "kop". We must be the only fan base that wants to sit there in silence with less people getting involved. Some people in what used to be the kop actually want us to be more Norwich.

• Like 4