Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Section Survey

38 minutes ago, Munshi said:

Still not yours tbf

No shit Sherlock.

It may legally belong to the club but it’ll be mine on Sunday and every league fixture next season.

You’d look a right twat if you found someone in the seat you have a season ticket for and said ‘ excuse me mate you’re in the seat that, although it legally belongs to the club, I’ve an agreement with them whereby I’ve paid  a monetary amount for the right to sit here for the duration of the spectacle about to commence, now **** off before I clobber you’.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Trekerz said:

What difference is an actual disabled section then to where people normally sit anyway? It’s not as if anyone apart from L1 and SK1 stand in the stadium? Why do they need their own section 

Some of the piss taking bastards bring a wheelchair.

9 hours ago, Trekerz said:

Still wouldn’t be mine. It would be the cinemas seat. 

Yes of course its the clubs seat, but by that logic, then every seat in the stadium at the end of every season should be sold randomly to season ticket holders, without the option from the previous season, or seasons to stay in the same seat as before.  You could take it one step further and say that although someone has a season ticket, they have to pick a seat for every game as they won't be guaranteed the seat they last sat in, because its not their seat, its the clubs.

Coming out with stuff like it's not your seat, it's the clubs, while factually correct, is ludicrous. 

Edited by smudger63
  • Thanks 1

Don’t think any of this is going to be an issue post Sunday. The whole of G1 corner will be empty. Pile in if you wanna create an atmosphere, nobody is going to stop you. Sad reality is our fan base is weak and tepid. No amount of talk and efforts by people will be enough to change a majority 85% or so

Guest Mee-9
11 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

I think you’ll find the club and stewards may disagree with you. I also disagree with you.

Lets face it, if you’re from Hackney you’re not a real fan as you don’t have an LE postcode. Your seat is up for grabs mate. :ph34r:

Talk about taking the bait. :fishing:

17 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

Lets face it, if you’re from Hackney you’re not a real fan as you don’t have an LE postcode. Your seat is up for grabs mate. :ph34r:

Talk about taking the bait. :fishing:

I got the first nibble, using MY SEAT was me pointing out the petiness of the statement (by others) 'it isn't your seat'.

23 hours ago, iancognito said:

Union FS been around as a group since 2013, the rest of it - the section, the grouping together to create an atmosphere - is new because the people in that area were pretty silent for a supposed "kop". We must be the only fan base that wants to sit there in silence with less people getting involved. Some people in what used to be the kop actually want us to be more Norwich.

But they don’t create much of an atmosphere , it’s so half hearted and usually last from 5 minutes before kick off to 15 minutes into the game. It’s all so contrived, hence the lack of any real atmosphere really, let’s hope it improves next year

I tend to go to watch the game, see some of football greats, cheer when appropriate and, hopefully, see us get 3 points.

I don't go to sing my heart out most of which is indecipherable and just a bloody racket. 

I'm also mystified how you can concentrate on the game whilst making an incessant noise.

But there again I've never been one to multi-task.

1 hour ago, Claridge said:

But they don’t create much of an atmosphere , it’s so half hearted and usually last from 5 minutes before kick off to 15 minutes into the game. It’s all so contrived, hence the lack of any real atmosphere really, let’s hope it improves next year

What do you get out of continuously coming out with the same old shite that 90% of people on here have eye witnessed is absolute bollocks?

• Like 2