Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Area88

Supercomputer predicts 13th Place finish for Leicester

1 hour ago, J. James said:

Lol..and in South Africa it's "Wisunde", whilst on the planet Kronos its "marSe'luS".

But as this is not an Afrikaans, Klingon or even Canadian forum it's Maths!

Beg to differ. Unless you are in the pedantry thread it's any language you like. Just read match day threads or my posts lol

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

It's unnerving if we do make a mess of the April fixtures but if we do as expected, we ought to only need a point or two from the final 4 fixtures. I just hope it doesn't come down to the final game of the season.

April decides our fate. 

If we have a poor April the last game will no matter.

• Like 1

What result against Southampton Away did the Supercomputer predict???

Going to say, 1st week back is one of the biggest in our history in the last 10 years.

Possible 9pts, ideal 6-7pts, 3pts or less and we are outside the parameters of the Supercomputers predictions & in BIG trouble, really got to win 2 games that week, lets get away from it AND QUICKLY, Kristiansen back and Youri not long after

5 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

What result against Southampton Away did the Supercomputer predict???

Going to say, 1st week back is one of the biggest in our history in the last 10 years.

Possible 9pts, ideal 6-7pts, 3pts or less and we are outside the parameters of the Supercomputers predictions & in BIG trouble, really got to win 2 games that week, lets get away from it AND QUICKLY, Kristiansen back and Youri not long after

37% Southampton win, 37% LCFC win, Draw 26%.

Which seems about right watching the game. 

Give us a 34% chance of beating Palace, 58% against Bournemouth and 9% winning and 15% drawing against Man City. 

4 pts would be a decent return from those 3 games, 6pts would be great. 

slcfc.JPG

8 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

37% Southampton win, 37% LCFC win, Draw 26%.

Which seems about right watching the game. 

Give us a 34% chance of beating Palace, 58% against Bournemouth and 9% winning and 15% drawing against Man City. 

4 pts would be a decent return from those 3 games, 6pts would be great. 

slcfc.JPG

Villa??  Coz isn't it Palace, Villa, Bournemouth???  That's the 9pts I am after filling to the brim??

1 minute ago, The boy Linacre said:

Villa??  Coz isn't it Palace, Villa, Bournemouth???  That's the 9pts I am after filling to the brim??

Yes, sorry my mistake 

It is Villa, 42% win prediction for us. 

Massive week in the context of our season. 

9 points and we are on easy street,

6 or 7 points would be good. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

The Story of a Voice: HAL in '2001' Wasn't Always So Eerily ...

I don't want to insist on you sticking with Iversen over Ward, Brendan, but I am incapable of making an error.

Brendan... what are you doing Brendan?

(Echoed by thousands of fans around the KP)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Beg to differ. Unless you are in the pedantry thread it's any language you like. Just read match day threads or my posts lol

Haha..accusing an Englishman of wanting to see English used on an English forum about an English club of pedantry is the linguistic equivalent of the race card.

In Canada/ America its math, trunk, hood, sidewalk, fawcett, jelly and al - yoo - minum etc etc..

And thats fine - in those countries.

Here we have perfectly good words like maths, boot, bonnet, pavement, tap, jam...and we even know how to pronounce aluminium (you would think plutonium and uranium might be a clue).

But rest assured if mutiple posters other than our N.American cousins begin posting in Swedish, Swahili or Samoan using non - English but similar words I'll be sure to be pedantic and correct them.

10 minutes ago, J. James said:

Haha..accusing an Englishman of wanting to see English used on an English forum about an English club of pedantry is the linguistic equivalent of the race card.

In Canada/ America its math, trunk, hood, sidewalk, fawcett, jelly and al - yoo - minum etc etc..

Here we have perfectly good words like maths, boot, bonnet, pavement, tap, jam...and we even know how to pronounce aluminium (you would think plutonium and uranium might be a clue).

But rest assured if mutiple posters other than our N.American cousins begin posting in Swedish, Swahili or Samoan using non - English but similar words I'll be sure to be pedantic and correct them.

Not sure if you are being serious (or joking about) so will just move on from this :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

April decides our fate. 

If we have a poor April the last game will no matter.

We are quite fortunate that we get our easiest games in succession over the next 6-7 games, as opposed to a few of the others who have an easier final 3-4 games. It still makes it pure chaos though.

46 minutes ago, J. James said:

As if someone got this bothered by “math” haha. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, J. James said:

First and foremost it's a forum for Leicester fans, who live and come from all over the world and accordingly use different words for different things. Part of the enjoyment of the forum for me is that it attracts a variety of age groups, cultures, nationalities, interests and so on. If everyone understands one another - and let's be honest, there's no confusion whatsoever about what is meant by the word "math" - I don't think there's really a problem.

• Like 2

Guest Col city fan

This is part of the issue/problem…

Having Dodgers as manager is so unpredictable, Leicester could just as easily finish 13th as bottom!

We could genuinely win the next few just as likely as lose em

Guest Col city fan
11 minutes ago, Scanchez said:

ZX Spectrum - Wikipedia

Don’t knock it!

Ive spent many an hour playing on Manic Miner and Jet Set Willy…

32 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We are quite fortunate that we get our easiest games in succession over the next 6-7 games, as opposed to a few of the others who have an easier final 3-4 games. It still makes it pure chaos though.

It's is if we start well.

But start poorly and it can run away from us.

Goes well pressure will be off, goes poorly the pressure will be crushing.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

It's is if we start well.

But start poorly and it can run away from us.

Goes well pressure will be off, goes poorly the pressure will be crushing.

Yes exactly, I'm not convinced the former will happen.

• Like 1