Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Area88

Supercomputer predicts 13th Place finish for Leicester

For whatever reason, all season I've thought we would finish 13th, it's so tight we really dont even need that much of an upturn in results 6 wins from 11, another mini run like pre World Cup. 13th but about 3 points from relegation to make the season look better than it actually was.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Sampson said:

I say al-yoo-minium. I thought that was the British way?

Isn’t the American way like al-oon-ium or something? 

In Canada they say A-loo-minum (Aluminum).

I grew up with dad saying the brit way as thats where we are from but you say it the canadian way when amongst canadians lol

Same thing with other words like "garage". Over here it's "ga-raj".

Guest Col city fan
5 hours ago, Scanchez said:

Those were the days.

Proper games.

None of this Fifa nonsense.

GaryLinekersSuperstarSoccer.gif

4 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

Manic Miner. What a game. Ant Attack was cool. So was Jet Set Willy. The graphics. Wow. 

👍

19 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

In Canada they say A-loo-minum (Aluminum).

I grew up with dad saying the brit way as thats where we are from but you say it the canadian way when amongst canadians lol

Same thing with other words like "garage". Over here it's "ga-raj".

It's spelt differently though; aluminUM vs aluminIUM which explains the different pronunciations - for that word anyway

• Like 1

I suspect this model isn’t great but even the better ones don’t model intangibles. We’re incredibly brittle and we’ve shat it under pressure time and time again.

We’re weak when we need to get a result. Our CL chasing capitulations showed it, our Europa League capitulations showed it and we went out with a whimper to Roma.

On 22/03/2023 at 07:40, Fox92 said:

8 years ago yesterday we lost at Spurs and were bottom of the league, but ended up finishing 14th.

And now the super computer predicts a 13th placed finish for us.

Makes you wonder.

:worship:

True, we had just 19 points before kick off on April 4th v West Ham at KP in the Great Escape season. That said we really did have a team with pure fight (the polar opposite to twhat we have now!) - as well as talent. No way will we win 7 of our last 9 this season!!