Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Euro 2024 Qualifiers

2 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

And some people see Southgate as the messiah! Yes we will probably win this but I’ll never rate him. 

So far in this match, it’s been static and players seem to be playing in quick sand, only the quality of the individuals will see us through this at the moment 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Look at the start to life Kane has had for Bayern, Bellingham has had for Real, Madders has had for Spurs. 

Problem isn't the players. 

You're so desperate for a positive coach it's criminal. 

The FA are for some reason terrified of making a change until a competition is done. We will no doubt have to endure another painful exit in the exact same fashion as the last three competitions before he'll finally leave.

Much like Southgate they're terrified of making a bold decision which just ends up screwing us and wasting another tournament when we might be returning to the doldrums of 2007-16 any day now, with a mixture of overrated pensioners and second rate younger players in the squad.

We might go on to win here with the sheer quality of our players being enough to counteract Southgateball against a much worse team.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Well we obviously have quality, but when your players are just tapping it around in front of the opposition you aren’t doing anything, other than allowing them to break on you when you lose it 

Ukraine are playing 10 behind the ball. Tapping it around looking for a way through is about all they can do. 

Our goal came from a ball over the top. 

11 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

And some people see Southgate as the messiah! Yes we will probably win this but I’ll never rate him. 

At the risk of sounding like those inanimate object posters that go on the f1 thread after every race to say ‘yawn’ ‘so boring’ etc there’s no real point to this. England will p1ss qualification then get knocked out in the tournament by the first decent side they play 

Only drawing to a team with a defender that was last seen in the 80s pop combo Matt Bianco...

...after that goal Matt Bianco needs to "Get out of his lazy bed".

To be honest I have only seen Matt Bianco on the ball for about "Half a minute" in that half.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

At the risk of sounding like those inanimate object posters that go on the f1 thread after every race to say ‘yawn’ ‘so boring’ etc there’s no real point to this. England will p1ss qualification then get knocked out in the tournament by the first decent side they play 

At the risk of saying I never went yawn just that I don’t rate him, perhaps read what I says first. 

Second half and Matt Bianco has been rightly subbed off.

Imagine 10 years ago saying that England would have 4 ex-Leicester players on the pitch (I am including Kane even though it pains me to do so)...

...and Dion Dublin's Leicester flat vowels on commentary.