Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Euro 2024 Qualifiers

8 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

No need.   

I'm English and proud, I live here, and it's pretty much just like England.   Good guys and whanks. 

Dismissing an entire country like you just did is just predudice.

Scotland is one of my favourite places.

The vast majority of people I've encountered there have been lovely.

Yeah, I saw a guy get glassed in the middle of Buchannan Street, Glasgow at about 11am on a Tuesday morning, but I've also walked through the centre of Manchester at lunchtime and lost count of the number of people totally off their heads on spice.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Romania vs Kosovo interrupted because Romania fans put up a banner saying 'Kosovo is Serbia' as they don't recognise Kosovo as a country. 

Balkan politics is mental. I can’t work it out as Serbia are historically aligned with Russia who hate Romania currently (although have historic Warsaw pact ties). Most likely either far right or far left or just people who fancied some Yugoslav war banter.