Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Euro 2024 Qualifiers

Maguire is so bad.

I think Gary Neville famously had a terrible game (against West Brom?), Fergie dragged him off at half time and he realised he couldn't do it anymore.

Announced his retirement pretty much straight after the game. (From football. He still has a few mini retirements every year)

Maybe Gary should have a word with Slabhead.

Typical FT…We are beating Scotland the team since football began,gives us difficulties..

There is no shoulds in football,but where are the Englisg fans who should be purring over Bellingham.

Why Not give England some credit,for a change…

Boring,boring FT..

6 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I can understand him getting in the squad, just. But not getting on the pitch, particularly when Guehi and Colwill need blooding. 

Plus Stones when he's fit, Lewis Dunk is class. Fikayo Tomori a consistent performer for Milan. 

Slabhead should be nowhere near the squad. Farcical that he saw the game out as captain.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

That game reminded me of when I play tennis against a Cov fan from work. Play properly at the start and get into an easy lead. Then stop playing and give him a chance. Then when he wins a game I start playing properly again and show him how superior I am.

3-1 seriously flattered the skirt wearers. Bottom feeder tried to get in the tank with a shark and got eaten. We played about with them for a bit but then devoured them. Don’t mess with the big boys.

• Haha 2

I said it quickly earlier whilst the game was on, but there is no better football player in the world right now than Jude Bellingham. 

The guy is a beast.

He's got it all. And more.

We usually build players up in this country, just to knock them down.

It's been extremely beneficial for his career that he's done it all out of England so far, away from rhe tabloid press. Although the Spanish papers could be even more brutal if things don't go well.

1 minute ago, Scotch said:

Did have to laugh though.... England fans singing "Harry Maguire would get in your team" and he shuts them up by scoring against you. That's just funny however you look at it. 

Say what you like about Maguire but he's great value for money. Always good for a laugh. 

• Haha 2