Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Euro 2024 Qualifiers

1 hour ago, BKLFox said:

I wonder if Serbia U21s thought this might be a goodnight for us when they went ahead in the 27th minute 😂 

Just seen the score!

Have never heard of Jaden Philogene. Granted I pay far less attention to other teams than I used to, I'm surprised I hadn't heard his name before.

Just looking through the subs and there's several I've never heard of. Need to get back to playing Football Manager! I'm really losing touch!

Jamie Bynoe-Gittens

Samuel Iling-Junior

Jarell Quansah

James Beadle

Edited by Rain King
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Just seen the score!

Have never heard of Jaden Philogene. Granted I pay far less attention to other teams than I used to, I'm surprised I hadn't heard his name before.

Just looking through the subs and there's several I've never heard of. Need to get back to playing Football Manager! I'm really losing touch!

Jamie Bynoe-Gittens

Samuel Iling-Junior

Jarell Quansah

James Beadle

First lad you mention has played in the Champions League ! 

No one is more critical of Southgate than me but some of the whining about last night is ludicrous!

We were playing our C team, who have all barely played with each other, in a meaningless friendly before the match that actually matters next week. And we still won.

• Like 1

My goals against San Marino 

Back heel finish after running to my own goal and back several times. 1-0

Flip flap around all their players… hit my own cross bar and rainbow kicked it in from the half way line. 2-0

The 1000 step overs, balanced the ball on my head and that made it 3-0

Then took the ball into my own half and just took in the applause, then smashed it in for 4

PS. This is totally fabricated and yes I did have tea and coffee, and still maintained more position of the ball 

2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Wales gone 1 up v Croatia.

Well deserved apparently.

Scotland heading to Germany as Spain are leading in Norway .

Not that I'm being greedy but a draw would be ideal! We qualify but Spain stay in second place...

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Booked hotel today and applied for tickets on the UEFA website around Dusseldorf/ Frankfurt / Dortmund area during the 1st week of the tournament. 

I'll just fly in and out for the quarter and semi finals...😁

• Haha 2