Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jim5000

Crystal Palace away - Match thread

As always this season I'm expecting nothing but praying for anything 

I just have a feeling that the international break came at the right time, we were in complete freefall 

Some of the players have came out and said the right things, now is the time to show it 

Edited by copunk
  • Like 2

Just now, winteriscoming said:

Decent line up. 
Would of started Mendy instead of Ndidi and Ricardo for Castagne. 

Ricardo's probably been used too much since his return.

• Like 2

Just now, Paninistickers said:

Tete. No surprise but what a fcking joke. That's the usual self inflicted wound until 60 mins, when he gets hooked.

Not two post old ..first moan..and that over a new player….

Come on…tell us the truth…You Really are a Forest fan..,, .

• Like 1

Can't understand Ricardo being dropped. Castagne has struggled this season, and Pereira has looked decent since coming in. Daka has improved recently and Ndidi is quality on his day but I'd have Kelechi and Mendy myself. Anyhow let's just get a point at least today and win the two home games.

Guest Col city fan

Looks a good side.

We've got injured players back, Daka gets another chance so now it’s time to perform 

Just now, FoxyJim1987 said:

Can't understand Ricardo being dropped. Castagne has struggled this season, and Pereira has looked decent since coming in. Daka has improved recently and Ndidi is quality on his day but I'd have Kelechi and Mendy myself. Anyhow let's just get a point at least today and win the two home games.

Agree. Ricardo should play in place of tete. It would bolster our right defensively, allows Castagne to bomb  forward and avoid Tete just standing on the touchline, dazed and confused as to what he's doing there. 

In our current predicament, the ultra reliable Mendy should play ahead of KDH, at least until the game is stabilised