Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jim5000

Crystal Palace away - Match thread

1 minute ago, South Shire Fox said:

Tell you what this Ndidi is some player isnt he. Ive never seen a Premier league footballer in my life who is as shit technically as he is 

He’s never been great technically but fook me the regression in his overall play in 24 months is astonishing. He doesn’t look like he has the ability to do the very basics of the game yet is put in ahead of one of the better performing players we have had in this miserable season.

Gets to something when you're best bit of play is Zaha overstretching.

That's a going down performance. There has to be crockery flying round that dressing room now. If not why not? 

Replace Castagne with Ricardo. Replace Tete with any Leicester fan out of the crowd. Replace Ndidi with the fridge in my garden I'm waiting for the council to collect.

Shite!

Edit: Forgot to say Kristiansen brainless, and we're also soft as shit. I'd force them all to watch Scotland v Spain as soon as the final whistle blows. That was a man's game, really physical from Scotland, but showed what hard work, and strength can do. As a team we're miles off that.

Edited by Twitcher
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Castagne?? Take Tete off for someone in the crowd, wouldn't make a blind bit of difference. Worst Brazilian ever surely?

Tete is absolutely unbelievably bad. How on earth do people on here stick up for him? 

He is atrocious. Actually can't find the correct adjective. Atrocious doesn't come close. The lad looks petrified. Imposter syndrome. 

As for the game, I think we've been pretty good in terms of rearguard action. Loads of blocks and commitment. Won every corner. That's kinda put into perspective tho that we are being bossed by a very poor side.

Just now, An Sionnach said:

The only thing that matters is the final score. If we play total shit and win 1-0 it will do. Palace are clueless in front of goal and we are not , its the one thing in our favour.

We need to get passed the half way line first.

1 minute ago, oxtonfox said:

I'd put Mendy on for Wilf who just isn't at it today, at all. That said poor from several players, only Soutter and Iversen have done reasonably well. What is Rodgers coaching here? He'll say our passing is poor not clinical, but it's been that all season....

So far only one team in this game...

Question is how the fvck is Ndidi getting in front of Mendy? Mendy has been a standout performer for us this season. Ndidi is fvcking terrible.

Edited by Buzzell
  • Like 1

Generally need Tielemans back in there, KDH is not good enough to be a starting cm at this level. The amount of times he loses the ball or runs down blind alleys is ridiculous and hurting us. When Tielemans is back should be a 3 of Mendy Tielemans and Maddison

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 1

Im not going to repeat what has already been said about that half but it was bordering on crimes against humanity. Ward would have conceded at least 3, but christs sake, 20 attempts on our goal in only 45 minutes. !!!!!!!! That was taking being shite to a new higher galactic level of shitiness. !

• Like 1

Watch how bad we are now and then picture us next year without Maddison and Youri. **** me we are going to be absolutely tragic.

Mid Championship side at best currently. No way on this earth we are coming straight back up if we go down.

2 minutes ago, davieG said:

Devoid of any quality all over the pitch. The passing is beyond diabolical. 

The only thing they’ve done ok with is blocking shots and most of those are self inflicted. 

This under a passing manager as well.  Most of outfield players seem like they cant be arsed.

It’s so bad it’s almost comical. Rodgers wants the players to move the ball slowly so they are physically and mentally unable to up the pace against a team playing with speed and verve and keep getting caught the wrong side. It’s a humiliation for our manager to be so comprehensively schooled by someone just back from retirement. And his borderline selections - Daka, Castagne and Ndidi - have all been predictably atrocious. Any chance we can sack him at halftime?

Just now, LcFc_Smiv said:

He’s never been great technically but fook me the regression in his overall play in 24 months is astonishing. He doesn’t look like he has the ability to do the very basics of the game yet is put in ahead of one of the better performing players we have had in this miserable season.

I think he's been concentrating on his university degree too much .