Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jim5000

Crystal Palace away - Match thread

That was an absolutely horrific first half. When I don’t think we could play any worse than we have, they serve up a half like that. Our central midfield duo KDH and Ndidi have been truly dreadful. Tete looks like he got a game by wining a raffle, same with Daka. Maddison is not in the game nor is Barnes. Castagne has been ripped apart by Zaha and will have been relieved to see him go off injured. VK and Souttar have battled but it’s Iversen and Faes who have kept us in this game, alongside poor finishing by Palace. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, frany104 said:

Embarrassing. Sleepwalking to relegation. 

I’ve never felt so embarrassed supporting this club. The club font give a fu*k

How can you be embarrassed? We get free beers and cake #bestclubintheworld #butbutbutbrendanwonthefacup

32 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It's taken me a long time to come round @Ric Flair but I'm definitely looking at this team right now and thinking, yeah fair enough, Castagne is probably one of the weaker links.

Definitely could do better. 

He's in a funk with us, I don't think he wants to be here and I've never really been that enamoured by him. That said, the entire team today are pathetic and its systematic.

Just please put us all out of our misery, it's harrowing.

Rodgers will have his post match comments ready. He'll say the usual, disappointing, aggression, energy, passive. Same script every week. 

Palace will come out firing and score in the opening minutes of the second half. We all know it. 

2 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

He’s never been great technically but fook me the regression in his overall play in 24 months is astonishing. He doesn’t look like he has the ability to do the very basics of the game yet is put in ahead of one of the better performing players we have had in this miserable season.

He moves like hes a 40 year old man, bloke is a handicap to the side

4 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

The best thing in that half was Saha getting crocked.  

Top get Rudders and Rogers gone please. Both have contributed to turning us into Grimsby Town.

Thats hard on Grimsby....at least they show some fight with their inflatable fish.....we have nothing!