Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jim5000

Crystal Palace away - Match thread

10 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Formation not working. We're too nervous to be playing it at the back. We need to go back to a basic 4-4-2 until the end of the season or we're down. 

I’d argue 4-2-3-1 today. We’re getting smashed in midfield. But I don’t have faith in anyone playing wing and tracking back. Need 100% to get Ricardo on for tete there. Is Barnes on the pitch? I think he was?

1 minute ago, copunk said:

Honestly how I feel 

We need a massive reset

we got guys on here still bro who think we're a top 6 side with a different manager. 

rude awakening coming for them at some point lol 

half of these players are championship level at best - lower half championship with their current levels of desire / ability. 

• Haha 1

I have nothing left in me. No surprise no excuse no hope. Even my anger at the way this club has been run into the ground by a lethargic owner and a clear egomaniac of a manager has been dulled by the inevitability of it all.

To see all that has been built over the past ten years hurts like hell though. I saw everything my dear old Dad never lived to see and really thought we had turned a corner in our existence that would never go back to what we were. But hey presto in record time we have gone back via the shortest route in history to being back to where we started. That first half is as bad as I ever saw under Pleat and all the other shite managers we have had. Relegation will see the lid screwed down on our box. Gutted beyond words.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I remember Akinbiyi’s first goal for Palacr (maybe after leaving us?) came off his arse or something like that. That will do nicely. A Schluppy OG off the backside.

massive clearance from a defender to catch Daka full in the face and knocks him out goal. Wakes up 2 minutes later to discover he’s  scored the winning goal.

Edited by MPH