Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jim5000

Crystal Palace away - Match thread

2 minutes ago, Sampson said:

He just offers absolutely nothing up front, zero pressing, zero movement. He's just not good enough, don't know why so many are still convinced he'll come good. At least with Iheanacho, he creates a bit of chaos and gives us an outball even if he can be inconsistent.

Send him to his namesake city - Daka.

2 minutes ago, Sampson said:

He just offers absolutely nothing up front, zero pressing, zero movement. He's just not good enough, don't know why so many are still convinced he'll come good. At least with Iheanacho, he creates a bit of chaos and gives us an outball even if he can be inconsistent.

I think he’s a good player played in a terrible system to bring the best out of him. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

As much as I think he’s a crap manager, I’d imagine it was out of fear of Kristiansen getting a red.

But we already have 2 fullbacks on the pitch. Pop Madders on the right and bring nacho in imo.

1 minute ago, An Away Move said:

I think he’s a good player played in a terrible system to bring the best out of him. 

Which is a massive backhanded compliment. That he has to have the entire side built round him is not a good thing at all, and he's not good enough to have the side built around him, you have to be an excellent player to be that good. 

• Haha 1

Just now, lgfualol said:

But we already have 2 fullbacks on the pitch. Pop Madders on the right and bring nacho in imo.

Stop talking sense. Mods ban him please.

No players can flourish in this system and under this manager in this current situation. Brendan has created this negative environment he sets the team up like a fragile mess, and then just comes out after the defeats to stand there and say “I told you so”.

He is a ****ing leech sucking any positivity out of everything. The state of this club at the moment is nothing short of a disgrace.