Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jim5000

Crystal Palace away - Match thread

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Fair enough.

A draw at Palace is a good result I think!

Absolutely and in any other circumstance I'd probably agree. You'd take a point here.

The position we find ourselves in this season kind of takes that luxury away. The season is dwindling and we need to be winning these games. Not like we can rely on our home form.

1 minute ago, Line-X said:

I think we've all learnt by now that this isn't likely to be the case. 

All that matters right now is survival. Rodgers isn't going anywhere at this stage. His time will come. Stop being so myopic - there is no magical panacea about to be drafted in to save us, we have to rely on the team to ride this one out. Get behind them. I dread the thought that you and your ilk are a vocal contingent at Selhurst right now. 

The team won't get us out of it why they follow Rodgers instructions. Even if we do somehow magically survive this season do you actually expect us to be better next season? He'll have us rooted to the bottom and still probably let him ride the season out. 

I'd rather not have to sit through that thanks.

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Like 1

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

The team won't get us out of it why they follow Rodgers instructions. Even if we do somehow magically survive this season do you actually expect us to be better next season? He'll have us rooted to the bottom and still probably let him ride the season out. 

No I don't. but I do think his time will soon be up, but that isn't going to change this season. The team certainly won't get us out of it whilst supposed fans are willing us to lose in the forlorn and delusional hope that the manager is going to be dismissed. Get behind them as we did in 2015. 

So we are now trailing Bournemouth? My God. What have Rudders and Rogers done to our Club.

Top you have been screwed due to your Loyalty and respect for muppets.

1 minute ago, Lako42 said:

What sport is this?

Whatever it is it's absolutely ****ing shit 

Sounds like it's as good as the first half in the Rugby last night... :P Shame we couldn't copy the second :( 

Edited by PhillippaT

1 minute ago, Line-X said:

No I don't. but I do think his time will soon be up, but that isn't going to change this season. The team certainly won't get us out of it whilst supposed fans are willing us to lose in the forlorn and delusional hope that the manager is going to be dismissed. Get behind them as we did in 2015. 

Being a fan is cheering for arguably a worse scenario. So less of the 'supposed' 

If he doesn't go with us in the drop zone he doesn't go until he walks. So what's the point of going into next season to continue the decline? 

Edited by ARTY_FOX