Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jim5000

Crystal Palace away - Match thread

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

We're done.

Mentally they'll be buggered now.

You changed your Tuna, haven't you, a draw wouldn't have been too bad, but it shows a lack of ambition/fortitude/spirit. That it's ended in ab abject last minute loss just shows how bad we are.

1 minute ago, S1ddo71 said:

You changed your Tuna, haven't you, a draw wouldn't have been too bad, but it shows a lack of ambition/fortitude/spirit. That it's ended in ab abject last minute loss just shows how bad we are.

I feel it's better to get behind your team during the game!

5 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

@Line-X I take it back. I'm even more pissed off 

Well, you got your wish. One step closer to relegation and I guarantee, no indication that Rodgers will be relieved of his duties.

I'm sorry, but in four decades of genuinely supporting this club I would never will them to lose. 

1 minute ago, Line-X said:

Well, you got your wish. One step closer to relegation and I guarantee, no indication that Rodgers will be relieved of his duties.

I'm sorry, but in four decades of genuinely supporting this club I would never will them to lose. 

He still goes sooner than if we survive. What ever gets him gone the fastest. 

• Like 1

We fight to the end…but Jesus that was atrocious…

No Mendy…???  
No matter who he selects…Rodger can’t motivate them..

really what were the players doing…Any decent performance & a draw

was there to have…

Barnes I mean  wtf,did he play…..??

Well Rodgers…the Lynch mob can have you..
That was abysmal…worse than Ranieri, worse than Puel..

I mean we just still might scrape it,due to our fixture list….but embarrassed Wow..

7 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

You have no basis for that claim. But irrespective of that, you can nonetheless celebrate tonight the loss of the club that you purport to back and a step closer to Championship football. I'm happy for you. 

• Like 1

Just now, Line-X said:

You have no basis for that claim. But irrespective of that, you can nonetheless celebrate tonight the loss of the club that you purport to back and a step closer to Championship football. I'm happy for you. 

Yep I will do. Because I am an actual supporter of the club and the sooner the poison has gone the better. True supporters don't blindly cheer the destruction. 

2 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Yep I will do. Because I am an actual supporter of the club and the sooner the poison has gone the better. True supporters don't blindly cheer the destruction. 

True supporters don't will their teams to lose in the midst of a relegation battle. Like I say, you got your wish, let's see what difference it makes. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

not convinced on that. if he didn't go when we got smashed at forest in the cup, or when we went into October on 1 point, or after any of the other shit runs we've been on, then what says the board will sack him even if we go down. he leaves when he quits, and that's not gonna happen because no club is stupid enough to pay him what we're paying him