Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jim5000

Crystal Palace away - Match thread

I really did not want to say this ( not that he will ever get to hear it ) but Top, we could have told you at least 12 months ago that what you tolerate will continue. We the fans old and new realised where this day was coming. Years of following our club and a raw sense of what life is really all about in the prem are recognized by us the fans not you the owner.

We could all see this coming but you did nothing and in so doing destroyed all that had been achieved within the last ten years. Swanky Training ground and extensions count for nothing in the championship, you missed your mark and now we sink back to mediocrity.

You and your father gave us so much but now your lack of action has taken it all away. Nevertheless, we have wonderful memories and we thank you for that.

Edited by PAPA LAZAROU
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

not convinced on that. if he didn't go when we got smashed at forest in the cup, or when we went into October on 1 point, or after any of the other shit runs we've been on, then what says the board will sack him even if we go down. he leaves when he quits, and that's not gonna happen because no club is stupid enough to pay him what we're paying him

I've been Rodgers out longer than just about anyone but even I knew he wasn't going after forest in the cup. The situation we're in now is as bad as it gets. They have no option. 

10 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I've been Rodgers out longer than just about anyone but even I knew he wasn't going after forest in the cup. The situation we're in now is as bad as it gets. They have no option. 

we're in an awful situation, but the board have been abdicating their responsibility to the club all season, they're not going to stop now 

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

we're in an awful situation, but the board have been abdicating their responsibility to the club all season, they're not going to stop now 

The very start of the season can be forgiven. But since we haven't slipped down this far. 

56 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I feel it's better to get behind your team during the game!

Ah, no problem, it's good you do support them during it, obviously you do give them some stick afterwards when they completely fail which is alright, so I wasn't having a go at you, it's just I haven't been on the forum for a while, so I'll just have to get back to getting used to each posters style and approach to their views on the team and club.