Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Palace away post match thread 2-1 defeat

Absolutely disgraceful. 

That is exactly what happens when you don't take the initiative and try and kill off the game. Take Daka off for Nacho? Play 2 strikers you moron and actually try and win for a change. 

Gutless, toothless, no discipline, no desire.

Genuinely if BR is still in charge against Villa, then Top can leave with him. Vichai would be furious. Absolutely criminal what these two are doing to our club. We are going down.

• Like 3

I repeat from my match thread post. 

That'll do. ****ing get rid. 

Lars Knudsens blue and white army. 

It got better when he came in, when BR had clocked out. Then he tried to get back in and take the credit and turned us to shit again. 

How much ****ing more! 

Yay, bottom 3, and likely 19th by close of play tomorrow. 

I'll take it if it means he goes. 

"We were the much better side" says Rodgers.  "Ignore the fact that they had 30 odd shots to our 3" he says. " That's not what counts you know, we played more passes around the back than they did! Football isn't fair" he excludes.

Top then chimes in " good performance lads, unlucky that you only lost in the last minute of injury time against a Barcelona quality Crystal Palace side"

"BLUES SPORTS CARS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!" He shouts, to the cheers of the players who put oh so much effort in to game.

Good work lads

Onwards and downwards.

Edited by kristianity77
  • Like 1

If we sack Rodgers today and go down, Top will have to take a huge portion of the blame for this. Utter shambles from the top of the ownership to the boots on the pitch. Spineless. 
It makes me sad, but I'm already trying to convince myself that relegation isn't such a bad thing, reset, clean slate blah blah blah. 
Bored of this club. Literally, nothing about us is exciting. 

• Like 2