Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Palace away post match thread 2-1 defeat

1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

Our squad might be patchy as some have said, but it is NOT this bad. I think almost any competent manager could get us to safety. Rodgers is an absolute fraud. 

Exactly

It's 14th/15th at worst. 

But add Ward, Soumare, Luke Thomas and Tete to even Man City, and I think even they would lose 10 places in the league and finish 12th or so. 

• Like 1

It’s the frustration that this has been happening for so long and the club haven’t reacted. Other teams around us have. 

under Pearson when we were in a similar position we were unlucky and saw fight and desire in each game. This lot just don’t care even the manager doesn’t care. 

Sack him, let’s get a new found passion running through the team. 

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 3

If someone can explain to me the tactics that Brendan gives the players, I'd love to hear it.

We don't control possession, don't create chances and have zero fight or strength. 

Palace were 1st to every 1st and 2nd ball and fully deserved the points.

You keep thinking ,it can't get any worse under this manager, but it does

5 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

We were relegated long before today. Playing an unfit Ward on the opening weekend. Zero subs on the opening day. His depression over the Fofana situation. Playing Luke Thomas. Playing Soumare. Refusing to pick Mendy. Refusing to play Kels. Playing Tete. Losing to Southampton (one of the worst teams to ber play PL football) twice 

And that’s just for starters…

4 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

It's in our hands despite the fact we're in the bottom 3.  lol

In practice, it still should be. We play enough games against those around us - who aren't expected to get anything against top half teams. 

Which is why getting rid off di**head Rodgers is so important. 

Guest Col city fan

The real worry today isn’t only that we lost, it’s HOW we lost.

Palace were in free-fall, hadn’t scored many goals at all for weeks and had just got Hodgson in.

And we made them look brilliant….

Don’t be fooled that we were undone ‘by an unlucky late goal’, cos that wouldn’t be the truth.

We were hammered…..by a very very very average side. 
We are in big trouble. We looked today like a team resigned to relegation.

I’m trying to care, I really am. The passion I felt all my life for this club at every moment, no matter how bad, has just gone. I expected Palace’s winner. It didn’t surprise me and I just didn’t much care. Brendan AND Top have done this to us. Didn’t think it was possible.