Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Palace away post match thread 2-1 defeat

5 minutes ago, fabufox said:

Not enjoying the anti-Top comments on here. He's just put 200m into the club FFS!! Of course Brendan should have gone by now, but short memories.

This view is exactly the problem. He's not injected 200m into the club .....if he has we wouldn't have prices going up, most of the squad out of a contract.........and we would actually be able to afford to sack that **** on the touchline. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

It’s the frustration that this has been happening for so long and the club haven’t reacted. Other teams around us have. 

under Pearson when we were in a similar position we were unlucky and saw fight and desire in each game. This lot just don’t care even the manager doesn’t care. 

Sack him, let’s get a new found passion running through the team. 

. .the players were on their knees when the winner went in, not sure if that was them feeling sorry for themselves or if there was a more significant reason for their despair!!!

Edited by sacreblueits442
Spelling error.

I watched that and man I felt sick by the end of it. I don’t know if I have the stomach to go through this for the remainder of our games. Such a feeling of doom right now. It’s all mental weakness and we are really suffering. I sometimes wonder if players ever keep an eye on the clock and ramp up the urgency, tempo and alertness to see out these final minutes of games. A point was vital but 3 points would have Been a massive lifeline. So instead we give palace all 3 and slide ourselves into the relegation zone. Palace are now on a good trajectory to safety (could have been us). 

• Like 2

The reason I have been pessimistic for so long is because everyone talks about these “winnable” games against the teams around us - but there is zero evidence that this team and this  manager can play and get results under that sort of “must win” pressure. Two fifth place finishes that should have been at least fourth - no show semi finals v Roma and Villa - are proof of that…

“Defensively we were strong, we didn’t deserve to lose the game”

“30 more seconds and we would’ve got the result”

No mate you would’ve nicked a measly point against a team that had scored 2 goals in their last 6

I hate this man with a passion 

12 minutes ago, SixtiesFox said:

"Ever get the feeling you've been cheated" - Jon Lyden at the final Pistols' concert in San Francisco. Rodgers' supporters must be feeling like those who voted for Brexit when reality finally hit. Rodgers would make an excellent Tory PM.

Rubbish 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

An own goal and another conceded in time added on simply isn't good enough and something you'd expect to see on Evington Park!!

And 31 shots peppered at your goal from a bang average team who haven’t won a game this year, whilst managing 3 efforts at goal yourself … it’s what dreams are made of!