Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Palace away post match thread 2-1 defeat

Didn’t watch it, didn’t listen to it. Just checked progress on my phone whilst doing other stuff.

Actually laughed when I looked and saw they had won late on. Not a joyous laugh, a this is so predictable and past caring laugh. 

As I say, didn’t watch it, not interested in watching any ‘highlights’ but the numbers from the game show that it would have been a crime against football if we had not lost that.

• Like 4

Seriously how bad we can be???

Crystal Palace haven't won a game since 31st December and they just beat us.

We are sh*t at the moment and even Stevie Wonders can see that.

For love of God. Someone, somewhere have to stop this nonsense.

3 hours ago, bovril said:

Not sure I've cared less about a last minute defeat. Total disinterest at the moment.

I am seeing this kind of comment a lot and I really, truly don't understand it at all.

We are watching our club disintegrate before our eyes. How can you be anything other than either furious or upset?

Just now, DennisNedry said:

I am seeing this kind of comment a lot and I really, truly don't understand it at all.

We are watching our club disintegrate before our eyes. How can you be anything other than either furious or upset?

I watched in go in and didn't really give a shit.

I knew it would happen..we are absolutely shite and our time in this league is up 

9 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Pundits beginning to realise?

Shearer just said on MOTD we don't look a happy camp.

It's been obvious all season. Brendan has a great spin doctor, but reality is too strong. You can sprinkle a turd with glitter, but it is still a turd.

2 minutes ago, blueharmie said:

I watched in go in and didn't really give a shit.

I knew it would happen..we are absolutely shite and our time in this league is up 

How spineless we are reminds me more of when we were relegated from the Championship. In previous PL relegation we showed some fight.

It will be a few years before we are backck.

Edited by foxinsox

Just now, foxinsox said:

IHow spineless we are reminds me more of when we were relegated from the Championship. In previous PL relegation we showed some fight.

It will be a few years before we are backck.

Rotten to the core. Weak , pathetic management.

A disgrace to wear the shirt. 

15 minutes ago, DennisNedry said:

Because what you say would still be true if we'd drawn 

Yes we lost in the last minute.

Yes we were outplayed by a side who hadn't won for God knows how long.

Yes we're staring firmly down the barrel of relegation.

But seeing Ricardo score an absolute belter really does gladden the heart.

Went to my first Leicester game 36 years ago and have loved following my club in the good and bad years. What upsets me the most is that I now find myself totally ambivalent. A win or a loss used to govern my weekend but I now I find myself not caring. Sorry state of affairs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

I think time will show this to be the most abject negative turn of a season in our history. I firmly believe we could hit new lows in the next few years. We are a mess - nobody at the club gives a shit about it.

I think it would take a serious fall to go lower than relegation to League One and/or administration, but yeah, either or both of those things are unlikely, but possible in the next few seasons depending on what the owners do pretty damn soon IMO.

5 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

I think it would take a serious fall to go lower than relegation to League One and/or administration, but yeah, either or both of those things are unlikely, but possible in the next few seasons depending on what the owners do pretty damn soon IMO.

I think you're seeing tendencies / behaviours in what we've served up this season that are seriously worrying. Just try and compute that this manager has still got his job after overseeing this level of decline. Where are the standards? I don't get the feel that anybody at the club holds anybody to any real account. There's a total void of leadership at virtually every level.

Think I'm fully Top out now. There's loyalty and then there's just total stupidity. And then there's this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I think you're seeing tendencies / behaviours in what we've served up this season that are seriously worrying. Just try and compute that this manager has still got his job after overseeing this level of decline. Where are the standards? I don't get the feel that anybody at the club holds anybody to any real account. There's a total void of leadership at virtually every level.

Think I'm fully Top out now. There's loyalty and then there's just total stupidity. And then there's this.

Well, the evidence on the pitch and off it at the present time backs you here, sad to say. And it is worrying about how far the fall might be.

However, I might add that the owners upping sticks with no subsequent support structure in place could easily lead the club to exactly the same place we discuss here, so that path has to be trodden carefully, too.

8 hours ago, joeybside said:

The only plausible reason for BR remaining in the job has to be the level of compensation we would have to pay. 

Can it? Even if no one is available, you roll the Dice and remove in thus releasing the squad from the day to day malaise on the training field 

A guy said a few weeks back that Top fully invested in Rodgers’ vision/philosophy/whatever and let him have a say not only in the design of the training ground but also on the way the academy, the women and all the age groups play football. (This would explain why we’re all so crap this season) 

Sacking Rodgers isn’t just a case of replacing the first team coach, but would mean undoing large parts of the way the entire club is set up. 

It’s only hearsay, but that theory makes total sense as to why he’s still here, if Top had hopes that Rodgers would be our Arsene Wenger, SAF.

1 hour ago, Sly said:

We lack a lot of things. 

Morale and motivation seem to be the key missing ingredients though. 

You've missed the bigger M though it's there by implication. A decent Manager who understands how to instil morale and motivate players, along with no clue about Match or Man management. The guy is clueless once his BS wears off.