Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Palace away post match thread 2-1 defeat

Couldn’t beat Southampton.

Couldn’t beat Palace….. a team who haven’t won in 2023, and allowing a players whose scores just one goal all season get the winner.

Well done Top et al, you’re undoing any legacy your company had at this club. You along with Rodgers need to **** right off. 

• Like 2

Heartbreaking. Not losing it in the last few seconds, we didn't deserve anything and were terrible all game aside from 5 mins.

How is he still in charge. Brendan Rodgers you are an elite level **** and I can't wait until you're away from my club.

Top, I'm sorry, you've been made to look completely idiotic by this media massaging fraud.

• Like 1

Can't hide behind the point now. 

Can't let the opposition have that many attempts at goal without conceding eventually. Defence might get blamed again but our attacking players offer nothing in terms of hold up play, shocking first touches and hiding from a pass. 

• Like 3

Disgusting performance. The bloke should walk. Negotiate a sacking designed as a resignation and pay him off. Don’t care but watching a team that can’t perform at all with no change and the same, deliberately bad tactics and selections. Shambles. Absolute shambles.

• Like 1