Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Palace away post match thread 2-1 defeat

Only followed the game on the clubs website just following the stats. Didn't even need to listen to it to get the gist of what we were doing. 

The fact we lost last min doesn't surprise me as it has happened time and time again. 

Not only Brendan out but Top for me now. Both as incompetent as each other. Should have sacked him after the 6-2 defeat at Spurs last year. Too late now. Gutted. We are going down. 

Edited by Gazza M

The one time we need Ndidi to commit a Shitty tackle and he doesn’t bother. 

I think I’m past caring now.  They don’t deserve to be in the prem.

This is on Top and Rodger’s. Then add to it our thick as shit players who seem to make the same basic mistakes every week.

Ndidi and KDH can’t pass, press or tackle. Nacho and Daka are useless.  Castagne better for 15 minutes until we scored.

Maddison has checked out but also if our players can’t get the ball to him out the back in 2 passes he’s not seeing it. 

Cowardly inept performance more or less across the board. No fight or urgency. Brendan should take most of the blame, but the players have to fight and show some pride. However I think they feel like we do - utterly dispirited and hopeless. 

• Like 3

Guest BlueBrett

At this point you've got to start pointing fingers at Top and the other higher ups. Palace were in a better position than us and yet still took action in sacking Viera to protect their place in this league. They will almost certainly stay up now and it's at least in part due to decisive leadership. How Rodgers still has a job is beyond me and if we go down Top only has himself to blame. He must act NOW although it may be too late already.

13 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Rinse.. and repeat 

Now we’re in big trouble 

We have been ever since we backed Rodgers after Forest away in the cup. Asking to be relegated. So angry at the club that I can't even bring myself to be upset about it. We deserve to go down. If football is the winner, we go down. 

Edited by Nod.E
  • Like 1

Thought we were going to turn it around after the equaliser.

Not sure, after the FA Cup triumph, what has led to this - and I don't think it's just one thing really.

Edited by Wymsey

Guest Col city fan

Dunno who was watching it today, I had a decent stream. 
We were thrashed in all but the score.

Iversen kept the score down.

And don’t forget, this is a Palace side who have struggled to score AND without Zaha for the second half.

We made them look like Man City.. genuinely.