Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Palace away post match thread 2-1 defeat

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I'm not even surprised and I'm barely arsed. No one at the club is so why should we be. 

That's it, the players don't give a ****, the owners don't the board don't. So why should I care?
If you (owners/board/management/players) want to destroy your football club go ahead and be my guest, no longer will my weekends be ruined by these pathetic idiots. Honestly, life is too short. 

5 minutes ago, KingsX said:

The Marianas Trench in a season of lows.

matchstats.thumb.JPG.7cc01dd9f3b9558a5b022af0bc34a495.JPG

That's an absolute disgrace in a 6 pointer against a team who haven't won in 2023 and struggle to score goal. If anything says "going down" then those stats do.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Can't hide behind the point now. 

Can't let the opposition have that many attempts at goal without conceding eventually. Defence might get blamed again but our attacking players offer nothing in terms of hold up play, shocking first touches and hiding from a pass. 

Neither Nacho or Daka can play alone up front, yet Brendan insists on trying it as default.

Depressing stuff.

• Like 2

Can't believe this guy still wants to play the same dreadful system. It's like he doesn't have any other way of playing. At least give it a go man.

As for not sacking him. I got a funny feeling, he is trying to emulate his dad, not sacking NP, in that great escape season. 

When it comes down to mentally and bottle. BR teams don't have it. He is a good front runner, but lacks grit. Relegation ready. 

• Like 2

No excuse anymore. 

Palace haven't won a game this year. They have 31 shots against us. That's on the manager.

We didn't deserve to be in the game up until the 94th minute, so if Brendan tries to say we were "unlucky" he can go f**k himself. 

P**ck. Get out of my club. 

3 minutes ago, Richmondfox said:

The one time we need Ndidi to commit a Shitty tackle and he doesn’t bother. 

I think I’m past caring now.  They don’t deserve to be in the prem.

This is on Top and Rodger’s. Then add to it our thick as shit players who seem to make the same basic mistakes every week.

Ndidi and KDH can’t pass, press or tackle. Nacho and Daka are useless.  Castagne better for 15 minutes until we scored.

Maddison has checked out but also if our players can’t get the ball to him out the back in 2 passes he’s not seeing it. 

Wilf was on a yellow wasnt he ?

needed Ricky to take the yellow on the half way line 

9 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Couldn’t beat Southampton.

Couldn’t beat Palace….. a team who haven’t won in 2023, and allowing a players whose scores just one goal all season get the winner.

Well done Top et al, you’re undoing any legacy your company had at this club. You along with Rodgers need to **** right off. 

Worse still they both beat us 

Just on the train away from the match. We were crap, we could have been 5-0 down at halftime if it was not for Iverson.

1 shot on target the whole match, no threat, nothing going forward, constantly doing limp passes and giving it away.

Rodgers out, it’s entirely his play style and instructions and we are doggo

1 minute ago, HitchinFox said:

No excuse anymore. 

Palace haven't won a game this year. They have 31 shots against us. That's on the manager.

We didn't deserve to be in the game up until the 94th minute, so if Brendan tries to say we were "unlucky" he can go f**k himself. 

P**ck. Get out of my club. 

Of course he’ll paint it as positively as he can  - that’s his primary job - to protect himself

the problem is he can’t motivate the players and get them out of their confidence malaise - sleepwalking to relegation with no intensity