Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Palace away post match thread 2-1 defeat

Just now, jim5000 said:

Just on the train away from the match. We were crap, we could have been 5-0 down at halftime if it was not for Iverson.

1 shot on target the whole match, no threat, nothing going forward, constantly doing limp passes and giving it away.

Rodgers out, it’s entirely his play style and instructions and we are doggo

What was reception like when the players came over at the end pal??

It is kinda funny. In a gallows humour way. I know they had 30 odd shots. But most were never even near to going in. The only two genuine frights we had were on 92 and 93 mins. And we weren't even like hanging on. Those 2 attacks just happened. Through lethargy. 

Teams only have to turn up against us, and they'll win. Team talks are like,.we don't even have to create. Just turn up at 3, be relatively organised and run 10k and I can guarantee you a win. No tactics. No game plan

It's clear to me the manager is unwell. He has been since the summer. His fug, his depression has become infectious. Like he's breathes the entire team with long covid.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

I can only presume the club are now relying on a miracle or Maddison to keep us up. How they can watch the same thing as us week in week out and not act is  unfathomable.

Maddison probably don't care as he will be off in the summer what ever happens.

But yes board need to act or we are going down 

8 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

Just cannot believe majority are Rodgers in. This is evident at home games when you get abuse or funny looks when you call

for Rodgers to be sacked. What has happened to this club/fanbase 

Totally this, at the last game I literally turned round at people as I was walking out shouting you still want Rodgers in? They just shrugged their shoulders, says it all. No doubt most of them will be gone when we're relegated anyway... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

That's it, the players don't give a ****, the owners don't the board don't. So why should I care?
If you (owners/board/management/players) want to destroy your football club go ahead and be my guest, no longer will my weekends be ruined by these pathetic idiots. Honestly, life is too short. 

Thats it.Rodgers doesn’t care and 1/2 the players don’t because they will want to be out of the door when we are relegated.

The board members and owner should be the ones that do,but nothing.

I’m off to Thailand on Friday and I’m embarrassed to take my shirt.

3 minutes ago, KansasFox said:

Neither Nacho or Daka can play alone up front, yet Brendan insists on trying it as default.

Depressing stuff.

It's crazy-making behaviour from Brendan. Consider how good the Nacho/Vardy partnership was: they would be lethal now, had they been allowed to develop, with a team built around them and Madders spearheading the midfield.. honestly.. our players are too good for BR's lacklustre approach and his BS 'philosophy' whatever the fvck that is. Pearls before a swine springs to mind.

• Thanks 1

With 30 seconds to go, I thought to myself that we would still feck up and lose and hey presto. Brendan, please go now. We are done. The club will struggle in the championship next year. This result is the beginning of the nails being banged into a coffin. Appalling all over the pitch. Daka what the feck were you doing??? Terrible. I feel that my soul (if they existed) has  been torn from my heart and thrown to a pack of wild dogs. Please go Brendan. Just go.