Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Palace away post match thread 2-1 defeat

14 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Go on then....defend that shit. I dare you!

“That late goal at Selhurst Park leaves Leicester in the relegation places. My word; they would be the best team to go down since, what, West Ham in 2002-03?“

from the Guardian

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I can only presume the club are now relying on a miracle or Maddison to keep us up. How they can watch the same thing as us week in week out and not act is  unfathomable.

Unfortunately even Maddison looked to be way off it today

8 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Thought we're going to turn it around after the equaliser.

Not sure, after the FA Cup triumph, what has led to this - and I don't think it's just one thing really.

You never cease to amaze me with your brain. Really? You thought we'd turn it around? You literally think the exact opposite to me at every available juncture.

Just now, tinpot_fox said:

“That late goal at Selhurst Park leaves Leicester in the relegation places. My word; they would be the best team to go down since, what, West Ham in 2002-03?“

from the Guardian

We won't even be the best side to go down this season. The best paid maybe

• Like 1

Just now, Saxondale said:

I actually think Rodgers is gone this time.

No chance, we have stuck it out this far with him. It’s been a rotten season and the worst is yet to come, albeit the writing has been on the wall for a while.

Sickening the lack of leadership and management shown by the club, but don’t worry they’ll give you beer and cake Tuesday.

1 minute ago, tinpot_fox said:

from the Guardian

Nah they’re crap, West Ham got 42 points ffs

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Haven't you noticed? They go missing for a few days and then pop up around Tuesday when the dust has settled a bit with their usual tripe

But who you gonna get? 😂 I’ve got 5 year old nephew who can do just as good a job.

Claudio was jettisoned after he won the league with us, what the **** has BR got over the board 

Every game seems to follow the same pattern, defensively we are clinging on for dear life. we might get a goal through a brief moment of control in games and then we go back to trying to hold out. It's like we have no real game plan. I feel like I'm stating the obvious but no one at the club seems to be making any attempt to change things.

There are still plenty of games that are winnable but given the above we are running out of time. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Go on then....defend that shit. I dare you!

This. 

I'd genuinely like to hear from any one who still thinks Rodgers should have a job tomorrow morning. Just to give me hope, if nothing else – as it's unlikely that he will get sacked until relegation has been confirmed.

Therefore, he does seem to be our only hope. Which is bizarre. 

17 minutes ago, BigGibbo said:

Exactly what we asked for and deserved against the most out of form team in the league.

Barely attempted to lay a glove on them. 

Contempt all around. 

Well at the moment…contempt is the nicest word I can think of…

#Rodgers

#Players

#Team ..Gheist..

# Aptitude & attitude

Yeh contempt covers it..!!

• Thanks 1