Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Palace away post match thread 2-1 defeat

Go ahead get rid of Rodgers. Have your sugar high but then get set for the rebuild  The problems at this club run far and deep. A team that cant score goals, create chances and can't keep them out at the other end is a huge problem. Thought Iverson was fantastic better not get rid of him. Root and branch changes needed. And it wont get fixed in a window or two.

8 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I can only presume the club are now relying on a miracle or Maddison to keep us up. How they can watch the same thing as us week in week out and not act is  unfathomable.

Yep - that’s the most galling thing.

It’s plainly there in front of everyone to see - and yet they do nothing? It’s so galling.

9 minutes ago, foxsake said:

It's crazy-making behaviour from Brendan. Consider how good the Nacho/Vardy partnership was: they would be lethal now, had they been allowed to develop, with a team built around them and Madders spearheading the midfield.. honestly.. our players are too good for BR's lacklustre approach and his BS 'philosophy' whatever the fvck that is. Pearls before a swine springs to mind.

He should be playing Daka and Nacho together the man is a car salesman at best, stealing a living 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Wilf was on a yellow wasnt he ?

needed Ricky to take the yellow on the half way line 

A point and battling spirit is more valuable than Wilf.  He is dog shit anyway, him and KDH must be the thickest midfielders in the league.   

I just dont think we are going to get much in the remaining games as we hugely missing Youri. Youri's quality on the ball is unrivalled in the squad. The only other players that plays centre mid that is the next best on the ball is Mendy. Think he has been really harshly treated.

I think our defence is good enough with Pereira, Souttar, Faes and Kris.

Midfield needs addressing as above. Im not a massive fan now of KDH or Wilf but will have to play one of them

Need two up top. Daka is a blind cheetah running around looking for a gazelle that isnt there. I think if we stick Kel up there with him we will get more joy.

We are still in this but Top has to bin Rogers. He is putting a knife in the heart of our club. 

Im optimistic but will have a banner at the next game if that midget isnt out. Its for the best for the future of LCFC

Feel like this is the 10th time I’ve said this but that was the worst I’ve seen since Bassett/Micky Adams. 

Honestly how we can allow CRYSTAL PALACE to have 31 shots to our 3 on the back of the dire form they are in?!? 

Look at the squads. Ours is better, simple.

ROGERS HAS TO GO. The time is now. 

2 minutes ago, so1 said:

Go ahead get rid of Rodgers. Have your sugar high but then get set for the rebuild  The problems at this club run far and deep. A team that cant score goals, create chances and can't keep them out at the other end is a huge problem. Thought Iverson was fantastic better not get rid of him. Root and branch changes needed. And it wont get fixed in a window or two.

I agree but that's because of how long they've allowed this to happen for. 8 don't think anybodys under the illusion that everything's rosy once the frauds gone but its a start and it needed to happen along time ago. The mess he'll leave us in will take years to recover from