Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
demon_dog

Will Rodgers be sacked now?

Will Top sack Rodgers?  

469 members have voted

1. 1. Your thoughts, will Top sack Rodgers now.

• Yes
    • No

39 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

I actually think he will. 

I read that post that he had 3 games to get 4 points otherwise he's done. He was one of the people who said Iverson was in line to start and we only got 1 point so we shall see if he's got another right.

12 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

They've backed themselves into a corner by waiting so long that they probably think it's too late. How many chances have they had this year? How many slumps?  

This. The Club have been indecisive, delayed and hoped he can turn it around but soon the realisation there is no time will hit them and we will be down.

Can’t agree more with almost all of the comments. Playing like headless chickens and we all know they can do so much better. All down to the manager. Still playing out hopelessly from the back but no change. The strategy if there is one makes good players look hopeless.  I could manage Celtic to a league win. That’s no recommendation. 

12 minutes ago, ramaiya2 said:

Give him gardeners leave and get Big Sam in till the end of the season

Is that the same Big Sam that oversaw West Brom's relegation a couple of years ago?

With two home games coming up in the next 7 days, BR's job is safe for now.

• Sad 1

He won't be sacked and our board continues to be asleep at the wheel, I think Top has also badly misread the runes!  Supporters can see the collapse of Leicester from the outside, but how he is still in a job?  I just can't fathom it.

Edited by Le Renard

Absolutely no. 

And completely the wrong decision. 

Again. 

It’s got so boring it hurts.

How’s it going “Oh we’ll avoid relegation” and the “Who could we get anyway” crowd?

D1ckheads. 

• Like 3

Have said a few times now, genuinely think the board have drunk the Rodgers kool-aid. 

Genuinely think they believe his shit about being under resourced etc and are letting him off the hook.

I can't see another explanation for watching the slow rot he's presided over for the last two years and genuinely not thinking it's on him.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MalletFox said:

@Sambiasso has provided a hunch … that’s all I’m living off at the moment, it’s good enough for me, some hope, faint, but hope.

I said it's a personal opinion lol If anyone from KP seen that performance, especially first half and still stick with him then they deserve everything that's coming to them. 

Sadly the only ones that suffer is the fans.

43 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

I said it's a personal opinion lol If anyone from KP seen that performance, especially first half and still stick with him then they deserve everything that's coming to them. 

Sadly the only ones that suffer is the fans.

Damn it! I upgraded your opinion to a “hunch” which was probably my delusional attempt to give myself some hope of change!! Haha.

Sadly Top just has not got the gonads to do the right thing and chop BR, either that or I simply do not understand and appreciate what loyalty really is in his mindset;

but a positive of a return to the championship is a lot of the glory hunting morons will vanish and another ‘exciting chapter’ in the clubs history will begin …. Like it or loath it BR and this season is part of the clubs history already ! 

He should be sacked, but wont, we've been here countless times already, if he doesn't it will confirm my suspicion, that the owner, Top doesn't care anymore, and the board are asleep at the wheel.

No one can defend what we are being subjected to, he is on the best Gig in the Prem, paid a fortune, with no consequences for poor performances.

Not yet, I think it's too soon to give up, because the rival team had their captain drop and the team felt it, and they knew how to take advantage of it and hit at the right moment, they needed to define the match, yes, later the players also felt that The pressure of the consensus, which made them start riotous at the beginning of the first half and had little possession of the ball, that helped the opponent's dominance now that we have to use this game that we played locally to get excited and regain confidence, I also think that they have to study this match and from now on to see who is up to the task and with good performance and who is not, there was a lot of insecurity and I think that accompanied by the nerves caused by that insecurity in the game and the issue of consensus helped and influenced UNFORCED errors that they gave the result to the rival now taking into account this you have to work if you don't work then I would say that you have to leave you have 2 days to get ready it is difficult but you have to try UNTIL THE END FOXES
Edited by nahuelfox203
  • Sad 1