Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
demon_dog

Will Rodgers be sacked now?

Will Top sack Rodgers?  

469 members have voted

1. 1. Your thoughts, will Top sack Rodgers now.

• Yes
    • No

Just now, Stuntman_Mike said:

Rodgers has the board wrapped around his little little finger and not enough fans have been properly vocal about what a cnut he is so I'm gonna say he'll still be here for a few more games. But I pray I'm wrong 

Is it just the Manager or are the players disinterested or just not good enough ?

In any other place of work, if a manager isn’t getting the best out of his employees, or doesn’t know how to motivate or is underperforming in the role, and the business is suffering he would be sacked. 

Just needs to happen. I know it won’t. 

More chance of Putin holding his hands up and admitting he's a cvnt than Rogers doing the same. In fact I think Top will give Rogers a friendly slap  on the arse and congratulate him on almost getting a point today. 

• Haha 2

Way past time for Top to stand up, be counted and fùck off.

He is most accountable to our downfall.

Dont think we'll hear another word from him until he has an assistant write a letter in the matchday programme he has decided to sell the club.

Sack Rodgers now and let the players  fend for themselves, it would be 100% improvement.

But that wont happen because Top has the balls of a newt.

• Like 1