Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
demon_dog

Will Rodgers be sacked now?

Will Top sack Rodgers?  

469 members have voted

1. 1. Your thoughts, will Top sack Rodgers now.

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

More chance of Putin holding his hands up and admitting he's a cvnt than Rogers doing the same. In fact I think Top will give Rogers a friendly slap  on the arse and congratulate him on almost getting a point today. 

Putin would have more chance of keeping us in the premiership than Rogers, the weak mindset of the players would soon go.

Obviously the club will not sack him. He's here for good. 

But they could at least send him away on compassionate leave for the next 10 games. Just anything to get him out of the club for a last (albeit futile imo) roll of the dice.

But, somebody else used the cancer word as an anology. I feel as if we have advanced stage 4. Even removing the tumour now is too late.  

Top, Whelan, Ruskin and Rodgers have absolutely butchered an elite football club. It's borderline criminal.

4 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

But, somebody else used the cancer word as an anology. I feel as if we have advanced stage 4. Even removing the tumour now is too late. 

I want Rodgers gone same as most, but find the whole he's a cancer to the club stuff pretty ****ing grim. 

Edited by Tommy Fresh

7 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Obviously the club will not sack him. He's here for good. 

But they could at least send him away on compassionate leave for the next 10 games. Just anything to get him out of the club for a last (albeit futile imo) roll of the dice.

Top, Whelan, Ruskin and Rodgers have absolutely butchered an elite football club. It's borderline criminal.

Give him gardeners leave and get Big Sam in till the end of the season

1 minute ago, kingkisnorbo said:

They've backed themselves into a corner by waiting so long that they probably think it's too late. How many chances have they had this year? How many slumps?  

I hear what you are saying, but until the mathematics say otherwise its not to late. We need just one point more than 18th and currently 17th is only one point ahead.

If we were cut off by 4 points and really adrift  that's a different matter.  But sacking the cretin now, and giving ourselves a chance to win the next two without his influence.....you just never know.